• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

Not completely sure, because of school and stuff, but it might help people to upload there own versions of squads. One other thing I've noticed is I think if you do slightly alter the roster download name you may be able to have multiple rosters on the one device which I didn't think you could have earlier :).

Cheers IRFU, can confirm your xbox roster works a treat... and yes it is possible to have multiple Roster saves on a device, albeit they are named exactly the same with only the date used to differentiate between them.

*** Another thing I've found out while editing players is that the build of player models does not tie directly to the height & weight attributes in their player profile but is also possibly connected to the default position they were created for.
I've seen this when swapping the player model of default T. Rich (a prop) to become Zac Guildford. When giving him the correct height & weight of the real Guildford, ingame he continues to pretty much have the build of a prop (all barrell-chested & bulk).

I've had to seriously reduce his weight value to try and get him looking more like a lithe winger then a pie-eater.

Ummmm, possibly not. I'm downloading from the link you've posted. I'm not getting a folder though, just a rar file. How would I go about extracting that...?

Thank you for your help and apologies for my incompetence!!

Ummmm, possibly not. I'm downloading from the link you've posted. I'm not getting a folder though, just a rar file. How would I go about extracting that...?

Thank you for your help and apologies for my incompetence!!

No your not incompetent. :) Just download winrar. It's the program for extracting .rar files. It's free for 40 days use from download.com . It'll help you out to give that a go.

Have updated Page 1 - Post 1 - Information on faces and how to update your squads. Plus will be building a database of all default players there, in case people want to utilise the originally intended stats for various starting positions in unlicensed squads.

any chance of face pics for namibia? if somebody can post these i can get the unlicensed teams for pool d completed

Hi I was just wondering for your download which teams have you changed the names for? and if you guys knew anywhere i could get more realistic kits! Cheers.

Hi I was just wondering for your download which teams have you changed the names for? and if you guys knew anywhere i could get more realistic kits! Cheers.

It's quite an intensive process getting it right so as it doesn't affect the game balancing stats wise, so have really only changed all of New Zealand, the first 22 of Australia at this point. I've got to do the last 8 of Australia and then onto Samoa and Fiji, which should be a few more days yet.

The next one will also feature minor tweaks for stats in teams like Ireland (such as making players like Heaslip reflect their actual abilites).

if you correct weight and height and skills, Hape could become Manu Tuilagi?

I'd replace Hape with Tuilagi. They both play centre, so it's a straight swap. Anyway, Hape could break something minor before the tournament like all of his limbs, forcing me to edit in Tuilagi as a replacement. See what i did there..

Thanks for your hard work. Going to try it in a moment!!!

Is it true if you use a shared roster file then it disables the ability for a user to get trophies??

Is it true if you use a shared roster file then it disables the ability for a user to get trophies??
No. I used a shared roster file. Even edited a bit more and got a couple of trophies late last night. The tough one beating NZ on Hard with a 20min half

No. I used a shared roster file. Even edited a bit more and got a couple of trophies late last night. The tough one beating NZ on Hard with a 20min half

Yep, no trophy trouble has been reported from anyone regarding this.

Does it only work for PS3 and if it does not, then is it possible to update the Xbox 360 Roster with this??????

Yep, no trophy trouble has been reported from anyone regarding this.

Thats good news, some guys on the Sidhe forum are saying once you share a roster file for RUgby Challenge then you cant get trophies. Was hoping it wasnt the same for Rugby World Cup. :rolleyes:

Does it only work for PS3 and if it does not, then is it possible to update the Xbox 360 Roster with this??????

Yes, PS3, but there has been some work on an XBox one. No-one has posted about it for several pages though. Hopefully someone from the 360 side of things will post here soon and give an update. :)

Is this like project Novo for Rugby Challenge. Would be cool if someone could actually edit the 10 unlicenced teams with the correct players, likeness and stats. Would make the game abit better for me.

Latest posts