• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

Do u extract the whole file into the ps3 folder or just the files in the savedata folder?

Just extract SAVEDATA.rar anywhere you want to on you computer. Take what comes out and put that into your 'PS3' folder, put it all into a flash drive, put that into your PS3, then copy it via your PS3 saved data utility on your PS3. Then load the game and load the roster. :)

Should have my V2. New Zealand and the Australian roster up tomorrow afternoon. :)

It only went and worked didnt it!! :) I think I love u much appreciated! - Deffo need a Kanio and a Muliaina though? will they be on V2.0? Look forward to tomorro afternoon - thanks again!

Alrighty,

So after taking the pics of all NZ players - here's my take on a real to life squad, who to edit and why I thought so...

NZsquadheadprofiles_EDITED.jpg

Big Changes:

1. Corey Flynn dropped as 3rd choice hooker with Hikawera Elliot replacing him (I've seen some blonde highlights in his hair... its one of the poorest fits, but he's 3rd choice so will probably never be seen on the pitch)
2. Colin Slade dropped as backup flyhalf with Aaron Cruden replacing him (Cruden with the shaved head hairstyle here... decent fit)
3. John Afoa dropped as backup prop and Neemu Tialata replaces him (best hair style and skin colour fit but could still be made into Afoa, as from gameplay angle, it would be hard to tell the difference)
4. Andy Ellis dropped as 3rd choice scrumhalf with Tim Donnelly brought in as a further Second Row option (done purely to match a good All Black player who wears a scrumcap with my final unused scrumcap head)
5. Richard Kahui dropped as backup centre and replaced by Rene Ranger (I've gone for the frizzy 'fro style look that Ranger has sported here, not a perfect skin match, but its reasonable)

Minor Changes:

*** Tony Woodcock sporting his more recent shaved tight haircut, see here
*** Richie McCaw back to wearing a scrumcap (so poor a choice with normal brown/black hairstyles... I decided that if a player was at least semi-known for wearing a scrumcap, the abundance of options in the fake NZ squad means I had to get as good a fit as possible, even if not their current look)
*** Cory Jane sporting a dyed blonde look as seen here
*** Piri Weepu, this is the one that sits worst with me, he has had long hair in the past and he isn't the darkest of skin colours, so I'm afraid he has ended up white with long black hair... if you kinda squint your eyes and see here
*** Victor Vito has been given a scrumcap (again due to their surplus in the squad and his wearing of them on occasion - its too light a skin colour, he's better suited to using the model for #25 S. Power, but as there are other darker skinned players closer to the first XV then him e.g. Toeava, I opted to give them the preferential treatment over Vito.
*** Israel Dagg, the face is kind of similar but the hair colour is well ought... again, squint your eyes during gameplay and you may not notice too much, a poor fit but little darker haired options are available.

Thoughts & opinions welcomed... who could be changed for the better?

Last edited:
Just extract SAVEDATA.rar anywhere you want to on you computer. Take what comes out and put that into your 'PS3' folder, put it all into a flash drive, put that into your PS3, then copy it via your PS3 saved data utility on your PS3. Then load the game and load the roster. :)

Should have my V2. New Zealand and the Australian roster up tomorrow afternoon. :)

Looking forward to the updated roster! :D

In-game Australia profile shots

AUSsquadheadprofiles.jpg

Default names, numbers and positions included

I am slowly doing my own for the 360, but have no idea how I'd share it with people. It's tedious work though I tell you. And at the moment I've only done the Aus 22 and the NZ 22.

is the new roster gonna be from the same download link, or will you post a new link for V2?

Who out of the Australian line-up are left footed kickers? Coopers right footed, but I have to confess to not watching Beale and Genia enough in this regard. Any lefties?

Who out of the Australian line-up are left footed kickers? Coopers right footed, but I have to confess to not watching Beale and Genia enough in this regard. Any lefties?

beale goal kicks right footed, and genia does all his box kicks right footed, so im guessing they are both right footed

also, have V2 been released or is it coming soon?

Sorry guys had a lot of stuff to do today. I can say that I've finished New Zealand and have 12 of the Australian squad done. Should have the next version up around 12-14 hours from now.

For now though I gotta go get some sleep. :)

Once that's up I'll be onto Samoa. Would be awesome if Raziel can find the pics for those guys if possible?

Latest posts