• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

Can someone without a day job please do this for 360 and upload the file? lol.

Please can you put a list up of the original ausi team as I have allready edited and don't know who was who, I would like to use the list that has been put up to do it again.

Last edited:
Hope this link works. http://www.mediafire.com/?9gxpbeekdyv776i

The folder and it's contents will need to be put into another folder called: PS3 . Once that is done add it to your flash drive and put it into your PS3. Then copy the savedata into the PS3 save data area.

Once done, you'll have to load the roster in the game.

Remember, this is a incomplete New Zealand roster. It has about 25 proper players in it. It does have one non-test S15 player in it (Jason Rutledge), mostly because I started to run out of options for bald white guys in the real New Zealand side. I'll sort out the rest of the squad in the next day or so, then move onto Australia.

You'll note some of the player ratings are a bit high, but that was mostly to keep New Zealand at the 91 overall ranking they already had when I changed all the stats as part of moving players around.

The New Zealand side should be pretty challenging to play against.

Also, some of you may note that Wales are up 1 point overall, I think this is right. I am no Wales fan, but this came about through me noticing that their rucking stats were ridiculously low. So I made a subtle change and raised their rucking and consistency stats by 5 each across the starting line-up, I'm thinking about doing it for the other 15 too (which won't affect the rating or make it higher overall).

It hasn't made a huge change, but just means that they don't quite have the mistake rate they did (many of them were complete butterfingers) and can win a slightly better percentage of ruck ball against the likes of Ireland, England and France.

I tested it over 6 games with 3 different people (switching who had Wales) and I still found Wales weren't winning a whole heck of a lot of ball against those teams, but it was better. It is a subtle change.......and I'm not a Welsh fan, I like Ireland more meself, so it's not out of any biases.

This wont work for me. i put it on a flash drive and the drive is showing up empty on the playstation 3 saved Data Ultility section.

help ??

Yep, already done a couple of them. After that it'll be Samoa, but I'll obviously want to take some time out to play this and Rugby Challenge some more at various times so won't race through it. By the next couple of days there'll be the NZ and Australia teams in my downloadable roster thanks to Jimi's good work!

hey bro will you name what samoan players go with who on here when you have the time please bro ? :)

If you want stats on the world cup squads and you have a IPod touch, iPhone or android get the official RWC2011 app. It's free and it has all the weight and height stats for each squad player. May help to tweak it abit. This is a labour intensive job but well worth it.

This wont work for me. i put it on a flash drive and the drive is showing up empty on the playstation 3 saved Data Ultility section.

help ??

You have extracted the rar and put it into a folder labelled 'PS3' (must be caps there)?

Nice Roster TRF C A Iversen, just uploaded it. Have you edited the last 4 unlicensed players in the team?

Thanks mate, it's not perfect, but I think it's a least a pretty decent re-shuffle. Yeah edited 2 of them, but am at a real loss as to who to make these last two blone players. 7) Aata Morgan and 14) Morgan Steward from Raziels pic a page back.

I'm thinking about these things with those two.

1) Turning Morgan Steward into Adam Thompson, the reason I chose the player I did was that he had a big puffy hairstyle, reminiscent of what Adam did in many of his early tests (sure the colours a bit too dark but it still kinda matches up a bit), but looking at how he was on Saturday night, it looks like he's dyed that dark ginger hair he had slightly closer to blonde recently and with Stewards hair being that mid-length blonde it might be a good idea. The only problem is though, who then do I make the white guy with, a puffy brown semi-afro?

2) Aata Morgan, do I just make him a real fringe player who never made it like Daniel Braid? Or just go for a classic player like John Kirwan or Jeff Wilson? I'm thinking Braid.

Thanks mate, it's not perfect, but I think it's a least a pretty decent re-shuffle. Yeah edited 2 of them, but am at a real loss as to who to make these last two blone players. 7) Aata Morgan and 14) Morgan Steward from Raziels pic a page back.

I'm thinking about these things with those two.

1) Turning Morgan Steward into Adam Thompson, the reason I chose the player I did was that he had a big puffy hairstyle, reminiscent of what Adam did in many of his early tests (sure the colours a bit too dark but it still kinda matches up a bit), but looking at how he was on Saturday night, it looks like he's dyed that dark ginger hair he had slightly closer to blonde recently and with Stewards hair being that mid-length blonde it might be a good idea. The only problem is though, who then do I make the white guy with, a puffy brown semi-afro?

2) Aata Morgan, do I just make him a real fringe player who never made it like Daniel Braid? Or just go for a classic player like John Kirwan or Jeff Wilson? I'm thinking Braid.

Maybe change the Adam Thompson you made into Jerome Kaino? I know hes not white, but he did rock the afro not too long ago. Just a thought...

Maybe change the Adam Thompson you made into Jerome Kaino? I know hes not white, but he did rock the afro not too long ago. Just a thought...

We need a Kaino. That sounds near enough and a great idea. Will do!

Just give me some time. Making good ground each day.

Hey Frans, are you developing a editor with woosah? Will this include player face mods?

Would be awesome if there was a patch for the jerseys of the unlicensed teams! If only...

I've updated player names & stats for the 22s for NZ, Austrailia, Samoa, Tonga and Fiji now, and then made the likes of Jaques Burger, James Arlidge and Marius Tinku for other nations. On the whole, I've just selected players that look slightly like the real-life ones, without putting too much effort in, although that said, Kurtley Beale is white in my copy of the game.

Latest posts