• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Roster File Updates!

There is a way XBox 360 users, with a Memory Card/HDD transfer cable or a USB which is compatible with XBox 360, which would need to be used in order to get the squads.

I'm close to completing the full All Blacks squad, and which I will try to upload by tomorrow morning/afternoon, until then you won't be able to get the new squads. I'm just putting the instructions up so people know how to do it, this also means people may be able to upload the modified versions of the squads before tomorrow.

What you will need is:

Xplorer 360 Download: http://download.hyperfileshare.com/download.php?code=82ee4f6a&sid=465cef1f&s=2
Another Xplorer Download recommended by tonka121: http://digiex.net/attachments/downl...-explorer-xplorer-xtaf-v36-usbxtafgui_v36.zip
XBOX 360 Modified Roster Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?r7729fi00ihyb5s

Also what I said above, a Memory Card or HDD and a Transfer Cable to go with them or a USB which can be used to save games on Xbox.

1.jpg

1. Open Xplorer 360 and select "Drive" in the top-right corner. Now if you have the Transfer Cable select "Harddrive or Memcard" with the Devices already plugged in, if you have the USB, open "Image..." and select your USB device.

2.jpg

2. Find your Gamer Profile in the Partition/s, for me it was Partition 1, the Gamer Profile should start with E0000, you may have various Gamer Profiles, the one you have been playing RWC 2011 on will have this in it "464F07ED" which is the code for RWC.

5.jpg

3. Now you will use the "ROSTERS-2011830172152" game save from above, and drag and drop it into you the folder Xplorer360 where you have saved everything; as in the Image above. If your are asked to overwrite your previous Roster update, only select yes if you just want only the All Blacks squad as it's all I have done so far and it may erase previous renditions of Squads you have altered such as Fiji, Australia, Samoa etc. Although you may be able to have two rosters by slightly altering a number in the name or something but I very much doubt it.

4. In Xplorer360 press Drive> Close, and then put your memory device back into your Xbox where you will find the All Blacks Squad.

Just so all of you know, there may be more Partitions on certain devices and I'm not sure where your profile will be saved. Also I'm a beginner with this so I may not have/ probably haven't phrased all of these things in a way which may be most easily comprehended, but hopefully it means XBox 360 users will be able to share Squads without creating the difficulty of everyone going through the squad members individually.

The All Blacks squad I have created uses the the Players from Raziel_eire's Real squad picture, and I think I may have slightly increased or decreased some attributes but for the most part they are the same as the game. The All Blacks have also gone up to a rating of 92, even though the small bits which I edited are only edited ever so slightly.

Hopefully there will be more squads done and uploaded for the Xbox but I may not be able to do it as I am back to school soon, but I will still try to get some done.

If you have any questions or need any help ask me in here or PM me.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 43
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Interested to try that method out IRFU - I think I may have all the necessary kit to attempt it...

Anyways, as requested, here's the Samoa default lineup and their headshots:

SAMOAsquadheadprofiles.jpg

Hi guys, sorry it was late, but here's the latest update to my rosters. I couldn't find too many options to accomodate the bald white guys in the line-up so have put in a couple of fringe players at the bottom of the reserves and one classic All Black who I think you'll enjoy using. It needn't look exactly like him as they are all viewed from a distance 95% of the time, but it's close enough.

http://www.mediafire.com/?22457s8f388bior

Not completely sure, because of school and stuff, but it might help people to upload there own versions of squads. One other thing I've noticed is I think if you do slightly alter the roster download name you may be able to have multiple rosters on the one device which I didn't think you could have earlier :).

I used a USB and I found this xplorer worked much better than the one linked above, LINK

But I can confirm it does work, thanks. You may need to choose the Load/Save option and load the Roster in the game aswell.

Also I copied onto the usb my Gamer Profile, and my old roster file

Hi guys, sorry it was late, but here's the latest update to my rosters. I couldn't find too many options to accomodate the bald white guys in the line-up so have put in a couple of fringe players at the bottom of the reserves and one classic All Black who I think you'll enjoy using. It needn't look exactly like him as they are all viewed from a distance 95% of the time, but it's close enough.

A few people seemed to miss it, so here's my link again for my second PS3 one, NZ and Australia. :)

CA, whats your thoughts on creating a new thread for this or commandeering the first post of this thread as a mod and collating all the necessary links and images in the one central place?

Would allow you to just update the one link and everyone can learn to always check the 1st post for updates?

Oh, and here's my update for tonight...

FIJI:

FIJIsquadheadprofiles.jpg

As usual, default name, position & number also displayed.

This will be my last capture for a few days, want to play the game some more, get earlier nights sleep and I've historical family trees to build for a different game (DotS).

Last edited:
So far as far as my editing has gone, I have decreased O'Gara's rating, yet bumped up a few Irish and Scottish forwards ratings. I have bumped Haskell up a few and replaced Armitage with Tuilagi as far as England is concerned, although the commentator keeps screaming Armitage as I score with Tuilagi. I was appalled by the Sergio Parisse rating and knocled him up by at least ten from what I remember. I also gave a few other Italians a well deserved boost. Look forward to editing squads such as Fiji, Samoa and Tonga, just to add further realism. Great game so far though!

Hi there,

I'm trying to upload the roster updates onto my PS3, but seem to be having some issues (mostly due to my own incompetence I suspect). Could somebody please talk me through what I have to do! I downloaded the file, but I can't seem to do anything with it on my laptop and then when I put it on a flashdrive and insert into the PS3 it says 'no saved data'.

Any help massively appreciated!!

Thank you!

Hi there,

I'm trying to upload the roster updates onto my PS3, but seem to be having some issues (mostly due to my own incompetence I suspect). Could somebody please talk me through what I have to do! I downloaded the file, but I can't seem to do anything with it on my laptop and then when I put it on a flashdrive and insert into the PS3 it says 'no saved data'.

Any help massively appreciated!!

Thank you!

Okay are you extracting the proper folders for the .rar file? Have you used .rar files before? After you've extracted that it needs to go into a folder which you label 'PS3'.

Put that on your PS3 via flash drive and load the roster in RWC2011.

Latest posts