• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup Sevens 2013

Uruguay, Russia, Georgia and especially Japan advanced from the Bowl qf. The win or go home time is how it goes today. If I'm the only one watching online, then there are still more people watching on the internet than in person I think. The Plate qf's are next.

I like Carlin Isles,He is a miracle,but why he isn't in starting line-up? vs ARG

Yeah if they're worried about the opposition scoring more, don't think it would be much worse than it was.

Commentator: "Welcome back to the majestic Luzhniki Stadium here in Moscow..."

Yeah, majestic fail you mean. Still no one there. If only it wasn't this majestic it wouldn't look so sad and empty.

Commentator: "Welcome back to the majestic Luzhniki Stadium here in Moscow..."

Yeah, majestic fail you mean. Still no one there. If only it wasn't this majestic it wouldn't look so sad and empty.

I remember the Russian prime minister came to NZ in 2011 for the world cup, they had some meeting for making the game grow in russia, giving them the 7's world cup seemed like a good idea lol but I didn't know it was gonna be in a stadium this huge. Oh well as long as Fiji win I don't care how many are in the stadium

Losing to Wales might have been a blessing in disguise for Fiji, they avoided NZ because of it. But man that was such a thrilling game against South Africa, Fiji put in some huge hits. I hope they can cut out the handling errors they made

Talk about a game of two halves, in the Eng v Aus!
Very lucky to win that!

Very very happy to get one over on the Aussies and good to see Rob Vickerman playing so well

I can see another Paddy conspiracy coming up soon with the loss to Fiji. Going to be hilarious

First time I've ever seen a rugby game rained off

NZ up 12-0 Fiji down to 6 men for tackling too hard :p

The footage was down during the rest of the semi finals, but NZ won 17-0 and England beat Kenya 12-5

So where would you all like to see this tournament staged in 2018?

Palo Alto, California

newinterior.jpg

50,000 seat stadium in the heartland of American rugby. Great weather in the summer and the US has already proven it can pull decent crowds for the IRB 7s stop. It also helps that so many of the US 7s team (Test, Hawley, Niua, Halalilo and Scully) are from Northern California.

Pleased with Canada winning the plate and going 5-1 in the tourney, New Zealand in our group pool was always going to be very tough. Looks like those suggestions that our VII's guys would be out of form due to their usage on the XV's side were missplaced. Hirayama was magnificent, he is one of the great 7's players in the world.

Pleased with Canada winning the plate and going 5-1 in the tourney, New Zealand in our group pool was always going to be very tough. Looks like those suggestions that our VII's guys would be out of form due to their usage on the XV's side were missplaced. Hirayama was magnificent, he is one of the great 7's players in the world.

Awesome win for the boys, now lets hope the women can pull off the upset and defeat NZ

I think the conditions will certainly help even the odds...this could be a great day(it probably already has) for the Canadian 7's program.

This tournament is so embarrassing, seeing an empty stadium for what is supposed to be the pinnacle of sevens is making my blood boil. I think we got more punter`s out to the Ottawa Sevens last year, NO JOKE.

I am watching the Women`s final and I think our women need to hire whoever coaches defense for the men because their tackling is abysmal.

Last edited:

Latest posts