Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir12

Bench Player
Country Flag
Russian Federation
Club or Nation
Russia
While I was banned, I opened another topic.

The level of knowledge about Russia in the West is at a very low level, vodka, cold and bloody Stalin, Lenin and Putin & .This is probably all!

I want to give two examples.

The Soviet Union and Britain were allies during the Second World War.

In England, the poster has been released about the combat troops collaboration.

But a mistake in the text, it says that Britain is at war against the Soviet Union.

5S2pFSn18bY.jpg

Further in the text there are grammatical errors.

When the United States and Russia in 2009 decided to normalize relations, the Clinton presented Lavrov with a symbolic button that says "Peregruzka."

YzKt633RYl0.jpg

She thought that translated it means "reset", but in fact it says "overload"!

And this level of competence of people working for the US government!

What to say about ordinary citizens!

In any case, I guarantee that anyone who reads this thread is a great expert on Russia than those who wrote about Russia in your newspaper ...

I can answer any question, politics, culture, music, film ...:cool:

Last edited:
Do you think it was right to sentence Pussy Riot to prison time?

How do I know what is written in the world of Russia?

In Russia there are a few sites where all that is written about Russia a day appears in the Russian translation.

http://inosmi.ru/today/

Anyone can read "The Guardian" and "The Washington Post".:cool:

I believe that Russia is much more aware of Europe than in Europe about Russia ...:cool:

I believe that Russia is much more aware of Europe than in Europe about Russia ...:cool:

Thats because we dont care, sorry its tough but the only things most counties want from Russia are: Fossil fuels, guns, the odd mail order wife. After that your kind of irrelvent to most people.

I believe that that his "Art", they had to choose another place.

Church for many in Russia - a holy place!

[video]https://youtu.be/W2AYlL_W7Es[/video]

Their performance is a direct insult to the faithful of the Russian Orthodox Church, but I think that it was enough simply to fine ...<_<

- - - Updated - - -

Many of what you call them are not Russian.

Berezovsky, Abramovich - russian?

Wives in the mail is a movie with Nicole Kidman?

They are usually from Ukraine and Moldova ...

We are, in principle, the West need cars, computers and medicine.

Democracy leave yourself ...:cool:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Russian history, and I've been involved in numerous presentations on the intelligentsia, and I have over 300 confirmed Gogol quotes. I am trained in razmakh and I'm the top boyar in the entire menitchestvo. You are nothing to me but just another meshchane. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Cossaks across the steppes and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in rayonism and cubo-futurism, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the dvorianstvo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Russian history, and I've been involved in numerous presentations on the intelligentsia, and I have over 300 confirmed Gogol quotes. I am trained in razmakh and I'm the top boyar in the entire menitchestvo. You are nothing to me but just another meshchane. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Cossaks across the steppes and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in rayonism and cubo-futurism, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the dvorianstvo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

You disagree with him then?

What do you know Gogol impressed me ...:cool:

Boris Pasternak wrote the novel, but I do not like this novel.

The film with Omar Sharif has not impressed me too ...;)

I liked it, very well acted. Proper Xmas hols type film or something you watch on a Sunday while hungover.

Further in the text there are grammatical errors.

When the United States and Russia in 2009 decided to normalize relations, the Clinton presented Lavrov with a symbolic button that says "Peregruzka."

YzKt633RYl0.jpg

She thought that translated it means "reset", but in fact it says "overload"!

And this level of competence of people working for the US government!

What to say about ordinary citizens!

In any case, I guarantee that anyone who reads this thread is a great expert on Russia than those who wrote about Russia in your newspaper ...

I can answer any question, politics, culture, music, film ...:cool:

They do have form when it comes to translations: "In 1945, the Allies drafted the Potsdam Declaration, demanding Japan's unconditional surrender.

When Japanese Premier Kantaro Suzuki responded, he used the word mokusatsu to mean he'd taken note of the message and was thinking about it.

Unfortunately, mokusatsu can also mean "to contemptfully ignore", and it was this translation that was translated to President Truman.

10 days later, the US dropped the atom bomb on Hiroshima."

All the same, it is well done!

[video]https://youtu.be/zZyPPjrcCyo[/video]

And Gogol wrote great things ...:)

Gogol... the poor fella got his coat taken off him in the end. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts