• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC19 Warm-Up] - England vs. Italy

Greenwood with good analysis on why Billy should play
Kind of, I'm not sure what he picked out was a question of match fitness though? I think it was laziness to be honest. If it's down to fatigue, 10 minutes into the game, then he's less fit than me! If it's decision making, then he's bordering on incompetent defensively because that was simple stuff ... I don't think ither of those are true, I'm convinced he was just ambling (along with a few others FWIW, Cole certainly, adn others I didn't get the number).

When I noted earlier England looked lazy in defence, it was after that same passage of play ... I stand by it

England looking pretty stale in attach

When did we last do Farrell Vs Ford? Is it time for another one?

I know lineouts are never straight like, but Italy have notched it up a level...

Good practice tho. Worth it

Huge lesson on Monday regarding workrate.

1. Billy needs to work

2. Chase the kick so Jonny May has support

HOLY ****, WHICH OF THE ITALIAN PLAYERS HAS A RADIOHEAD TATTOO?????

Edit: Quick Google, turns out it's Edoardo Padovani, may be my new favourite player. Legend.

Francis tries to go wide too early and doesn't have the speed in his pass for it to work - throws those long miss passed and it doesn't trouble Italy at all

Remember chaps. This is a scenario work out. We're playing ****, but conceding nothing. And learning MASSIVE lessons in work rate and support play

This is why we need Tuilagi. He creates space just by being there.

Twice the balls popped out the back of the scrum for no obvious reason, what's going on there Billy?

What's is also quite obvious is we are most definitely not playing all our cards tonight...

I think we're creating this difficult plan just so we can practice it. Scenarios right?

I could be wrong

Latest posts