• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Japan vs Argentina (08/10/2023)

Well, unfortunately for us, the beauty of the try, or lack thereof, doesn't affect the scoreboard and as much as i like a gorgeous try. for this game, i'd rather play ugly and win. Push them a bit with our pack and start Sanchez. Focus more on avoiding silly mistakes than on fancy or creative play.

I have this feeling we will see a lot of kicks. A LOT. Both tactical and to the posts.

Well, unfortunately for us, the beauty of the try, or lack thereof, doesn't affect the scoreboard and as much as i like a gorgeous try. for this game, i'd rather play ugly and win. Push them a bit with our pack and start Sanchez. Focus more on avoiding silly mistakes than on fancy or creative play.

I have this feeling we will see a lot of kicks. A LOT. Both tactical and to the posts.
I think Wales have kicked more than any other team in the tournament havnt they?

Aside from the Argentinian physicality, I dont think much is clicking for them.

Wales game plan thus far seems to be the best way to go at Argentina, allow them ball, keep 14 players on their feet and strike on transition and first phase

I'm saying Wales by 10+ while I'm confident, my prediction will only get worse from here until Saturday haha
you're absolutely right, but it is a kock out game, so... you're still right but we'll see in a week. If arg is stupid, Wales wins easy. If Arg put the welsh in a position in which they must produce rugby... then maybe not that easy.

Perhaps arg with sanchez can win this

you're absolutely right, but it is a kock out game, so... you're still right but we'll see in a week. If arg is stupid, Wales wins easy. If Arg put the welsh in a position in which they must produce rugby... then maybe not that easy.

Perhaps arg with sanchez can win this

:oops:

I won't be watching this game!

Really good game. Japan are a fun team to watch. Argentina played really well, and so happy for them. Hopefully they can put one over Wales.

Latest posts