• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA Supremacy!

R

Rassie

I am going to speak in English in order to be understood! You, poms, stand no chance against the Mighty Boks!

Remember Jannie, yeah, Jannie de Beer, a Vrystaat`er that destroyed all your shitty tactics in 99! 100% percentage! You will experience that but not only that, the entire force of our pack will be on you.

It is by all means our year! We are the best in terms of rugby supremacy, rugby statistics is a certain prove!

P.S: Anyway, who can make a prediction about the team we are going to smash in the final?

Having just watched England's performance in Marseille i think us poms really don't need you to tell us that. We know already.

Well, to tell you the truth (since nobody is watching this thread hehehe), i am in doubt about our squad! At least, since this double defeat against froggies, you know what you are expecting! Us, defeating Namibia (even a TRF squad could stand a chance against them, the namibians i mean), hmm, lazy practice, it rekminds me of Viljoen and his shitty tactics!

Nevertheless, we MUST beat you, we have a revenge to take care of!

It is by all means our year! We are the best in terms of rugby supremacy, rugby statistics is a certain prove!
[/b]

With you on this one! I'm really seeing SA going places.. Have some money on them as outright winners. They're a class act and I think they're the only team likely to win it other than NZ..

OK, let`s have a bet, o know that you, poms, like to have a bet!

Here we go! If SA tops, you are going to give me 10 pounds, if not, i am going to pay your tickets!

Is it ok with you?

Anyway, regardless the bet, i would love to have a beer with a pom suppoter! I really like to see the pain in this face! hehehe!

Bokke bo!

I need a ticket for this game! I`m going to pay you but i am in need of some ticket! Can you help me?

I need a ticket! Help me please! I am going to payou back!

I really hope that you are right. England do look quite weak on attack. However I do think that we could have a problem if we give away to many penalties, which we always do. I don't see Mr Wilkenson kicking so badly for the whole world cup!

Well. obviously poms still have smth to say ! Nevertheless, we are going to put up the effort of our entire strengh!

Can anyone match our pack? Can anyone match our skop/skiet/donner rugby? Ooops, sorry, you are too young to know but our SSD life of rugby tops everything you know!

You, puny kiwis and pommies, know shite about the true force what it used to be Die Bokke!

Yeah, you messed it up like you`ve done in Rhodesia but the true Bokke spirit is much more alive than ever! We could not care less about your `quota`, you`ve seen that in Rhodesia, anyway, even we will share the same faith as the previous Ian Smith goverment, we will be on top!

You can ban my Bokke songs, it was a mistake to put a Boerelied in a pommie forum, nevertheless, we will revenge our spirit!

KAM AN DIE BOKKE!

P.S: I`ll be there, like i`ve been when that moron, Louis Koen, in 2003, missed our chance in Perth.!

Your point being....what? or you like to see yourself speaking about things you have no idea ?

Somehow, all what you care, like a little shitty bugger, must have been smth regarding to the Mighty Boks!

Yes, we do care, we like to see your puny arses trashed all over the place! I am going to offer you as many beers you can handle, i`ve been alaways a superior man! It is me, the guy that always kick those f***ed up [o,,oe arses!

Don't count out England. They looked weak after Wales, but they will put up a fight for semis. If they face Australia in the quarters, they will be out, without a doubt. The semis should end up as teh usual 4: Boks, All Blacks, Tricoloures, Wallabies. Boks and NZ for a cracker of a final. France to end up 3rd, and Wallabies a very close 4th.

(that's what my crystal rugby ball tells me)

I am going to speak in English in order to be understood! You, poms, stand no chance against the Mighty Boks!

Remember Jannie, yeah, Jannie de Beer, a Vrystaat`er that destroyed all your shitty tactics in 99! 100% percentage! You will experience that but not only that, the entire force of our pack will be on you.

P.S: Anyway, who can make a prediction about the team we are going to smash in the final?

[/b]

What a humble fella. It is Bok supporters like you that give SA a bad rap wind it in!!! It will be a tough game and very very close between the 2 sides.

Yip - I also see a tight one coming. Having said that, I do think that the boys will pull it through.

It's been a while since we've had a team with such tremendous spirit - the guys actually look like they want to play.

They're big, strong and ugly - I reckon we're in for a good WC.

Regardless of what happens with the Bokke though, I'll put money on the fact that it's going to be a CRACKER of a tournament. :lol2tn: :crazy:

I thought SA were beginning to rumble in the 3N. Then White swept his pieces from the board, and nobody had a clue how good the Boks could play under pressure.

England crushed Wales, and pushed the French all over the place. But France just bamboozled them, and then pushed back in Marseilles.

SA then embarrased themselves in Galway, but went on to play 15 mins of total rugby against Scotland.

Both teams are unsettled - but if Steyn is the solution for SA at #12, then England have no chance. Mind you, he is a youngster, so there could be a major cock-up.

France v SA is going to be the big match in this tournament - and Ireland will clear out the broken bodies in the final. Wahay!