Sale Sharks v Worcester Warriors

B

Bullitt

<div align='center'>
salesharksdz0.png
V
Worcester.png

Fri, 14th Nov, 20:00, Edgeley Park, Sky</div>

Sale Sharks welcome Mike Ruddocks men on Friday evening as the Guinness Premiership resumes looking to re-ignite their Premiership campaign after their mixed opening rounds to the Heineken Cup. Retaining most of their international stars while the Autumn Internationals are on, a strong line up from the 2005 champions is to be expected. Worcester will want to come out of the blocks running and will hope to keep up the level of intensity that saw them pick up an away win against Wasps for the full 80 minutes.

Key Men: Luke McAlister and Chris Latham.

Mites Prediction: Worcester push hard but run out of gas in the last 20 minutes. 4-1.

Good to see the Mickey-Mouse Cup is finished. Back to the Premiership yey!

Sale by 20+, as long as Hodgson decides to run with the ball.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 14 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
McAlister to miss the match with a hamstring injury.
Bugger...[/b]
Look sonny, stop kidding yourself! There are more important matches on this evening! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 14 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
McAlister to miss the match with a hamstring injury.
Bugger...[/b]

f***! Wish I'd known earlier and I would have transferred him out of my fantasty team :wall:

9 - 17 to Worcester. :bana:
Oh .... wait... That wasn't meant to happen... :mellow:
GODF-CKINGDAMNIT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 15 2008, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
9 - 17 to Worcester. :bana:
Oh .... wait... That wasn't meant to happen... :mellow:
GODF-CKINGDAMNIT![/b]

Speedy surely you swopped the scores around...right...?

Or did Worcester really beat the Sale Sharks?that just can't be right!!! :eek: :huh: :mellow:

I'm beginning to wonder... <_<
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vince McMahon)</div>
"Anything is possible in the WWE"[/b]

Looks like that is starting to happen in Rugby too :lol:

I hope to never see such a shocking display in my lifetime...

God our pack were crap.

Latest posts