• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Score Comparing

It's still gonna be my second game but, PI's v England sounds brilliant. I'll still suck, and I look forward to posting my humiliation.

sounds like fun will proabbly be my second game though as i want to play with the blues against someone first. Yeah the scoreline should be interesting and i think we control PIs not a bad teamsome quick players in that team

OK I'll play P.I's vs Englan as my first.

What settings and how much time?

Promise I won't cheat and the score I post will be my first real game. (after I read up again on all the tips on how to play properly)

I'll update my first post so we're all clear on everything. We'll be playing the the Pacific Islanders. Locksley's new video has given me an idea though. Would you guys prefer to play against England or the Barbarians?

I played the match and lost 8-0, rucking was nigh on impossible but anytime I got the ball I managed to make a break, disappointed not to score at all though.

I'll probably have a go at this for my second game, I'm playing my wee bro as Leinster against Ulster for my first game. Should be a total belter.

P.S. Can anyone please please show me a picture of the Leinster shirt?

Originally posted by el_tk@Mar 11 2005, 08:40 AM
I played the match and lost 8-0, rucking was nigh on impossible but anytime I got the ball I managed to make a break, disappointed not to score at all though.
So this is us as the PI's v England. -- Right, I'll do that tonight on Hard diff and Edit this reply with my score.

<

Damnit! lol!

I really wanted to play with a super 12 game first bit I guess:

PIs versus Eng/Barbarians it is...

Can I play normal to get a feel first??

Have not even seen demo - just allt he vids.

It'd still be a decent challenge yeah?

Latest posts