• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland autumn internationals 2013

Melhor Time

Bench Player
I am trying to confirm Scotland´s matches for this coming November.

All I am aware of at this stage is that one of the three tests will be against Scotland and that Argentina will not play this year but will in 2014. Also the USA and Canada are not going to tour Europe this November due to potential RWC qualifying matches (the loser will play the South American winner in november). As such my guess is that Scotland will play South Africa (confirmed) in addition to Fiji and Australia. Fiji playing at Aberdeen?

Possible Fixtures
Saturday November 09 Scotland v Australia, Edinburgh
Saturday November 16 Scotland v South Africa, Edinburgh
Saturday November 23 Scotland v Fiji, Aberdeen​

I don't get why the US and Canada wouldn't have tentative fixtures lined up where the one who wins the series this summer gets the AI matches and the loser plays the RWCQ matches in November. But perhaps that is too much to ask of an organization as incompetent as the IRB.

I don't get why the US and Canada wouldn't have tentative fixtures lined up where the one who wins the series this summer gets the AI matches and the loser plays the RWCQ matches in November. But perhaps that is too much to ask of an organization as incompetent as the IRB.

Agreed, and the rumour mill says the Moari might be touring and playing the losing side of the RWCQ's in November.....yawn...

Latest posts