• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France

Was hoping they'd give Skrela another chance at 10, oh well. =c
[/b]

To be fair he has already had a fair few chances. Does anyone think Lievremont might be underestimating Scotland? afterall puting a complete noob into the no.10 shirt and leaving out the likes of Nyanga maybe he thinks they will win the game easily and its an oppurtunity to blood some younger players.

<div class='quotemain'>
Was hoping they'd give Skrela another chance at 10, oh well. =c
[/b]

To be fair he has already had a fair few chances. Does anyone think Lievremont might be underestimating Scotland? afterall puting a complete noob into the no.10 shirt and leaving out the likes of Nyanga maybe he thinks they will win the game easily and its an oppurtunity to blood some younger players. [/b][/quote]

I don't think his prime objective is to defeat Scotland. Marc Lièvremont is experimenting and wants to build a new team with a new game and new players, he knows it's going to take time especially when there's so few training days. He has already explained that there will be defeats maybe many in the begining but this is unavoidable in the building process. This is not underestimating the Scots as you tend to think.

I don't know what to expect for this game, scotland could win of course, but I feel France will show something special there

yes, this game will definitly be something special...

Totally agree with Don Billy

Surely not an underestimation or unrespect of Scotland's team, just the real desire to test and start a new age.

Excellent news for the game that Alain Rolland will be there.

I already forgive all the errors that will certainly be made in both camps but essentially by France, and despite all of them, think that it 's going to be a very pleasant running match.

Desesperately wishing to hear once the fabulous Flower of Scotland in Murrayfield

Desesperately wishing to hear once the fabulous Flower of Scotland in Murrayfield
[/b]

Well the good news then is that Murrayfield is sold out for once. There should be a good atmosphere :)

I don't know what to expect for this game, scotland could win of course, but I feel France will show something special there

yes, this game will definitly be something special...
[/b]
Totally agree, I'll root for Scots but my will is to see a great match... Does Paterson play? 10, 11, 14 or 15?

Have to say, Flower of Scotland, when performed at Murrayfield by a pipe-band, really does put shivers up my spine. Combined with my favourite anthem, that of the French, and it really sets up this match as a contest.

Can't wait to see how it unfolds now.

Enterprising start by Scotland...Dan Parks actually not being a knob so far!

Andy Nichol in biased commentary shocker, handbags between Traille and Henderson and he calls it a Traille punch, yet when the footage showed Henderson's headbutt Nichol says, nothing there lets get on with the game. :rolleyes:

Andy Nichol in biased commentary shocker, handbags between Traille and Henderson and he calls it a Traille punch, yet when the footage showed Henderson's headbutt Nichol says, nothing there lets get on with the game. :rolleyes: [/b]

:lol2tn:

awesome malzieu try. quite lucky but still

I'm loving this running game the French have employed.

Vermuelen has already done the amount of work that Chabal would do throughout an entire game :D

Andy Nichol in biased commentary shocker, handbags between Traille and Henderson and he calls it a Traille punch, yet when the footage showed Henderson's headbutt Nichol says, nothing there lets get on with the game. :rolleyes: [/b]
Yep. Typical BBC though really. That guy shouldnt be let anywhere near a commentary box.

Latest posts