• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France

I'm only just realising how good Clerc is, and yeah... he is REALLY good. Works great with Heymans at the back on the counter kick, the two feed off each other brilliantly and always seem to be the pair to get France on an attacking break.
[/b]

He had a few promising moments in the World Cup, but he is kicking ass today.

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm only just realising how good Clerc is, and yeah... he is REALLY good. Works great with Heymans at the back on the counter kick, the two feed off each other brilliantly and always seem to be the pair to get France on an attacking break.
[/b]

He had a few promising moments in the World Cup, but he is kicking ass today.
[/b][/quote]

Clerc is the man.

TRY!

And another stupid knock on...

Aside that it's always a joy to watch David Skrela defending, he's a real kamikaze.

Might as well give us the wooden spoon now on the back of this second half performance.

France on the other hand look like they could go all the way.

Szarzewski is a good player but god he's awful at throwing. I see him every week with le Stade Français and he don't seems to improve...

Clerc deserved man of the match, the French have been really impressive since they played with what is a relatively new side.

such a pity we didnt score on that last action. great win. great tournament to come

Szarzewski is a good player but god he's awful at throwing. I see him every week with le Stade Français and he don't seems to improve...
[/b]
Wasn't Ibanez poor at the lineout? Everytime I see him play he loses about 20% of his own throws. You seem to have a weak link at the lineout. :unsure:

I am f***ing sick of this.
Scotland need to start playing rugby properly or get the f*** out of the 6 nations.
I am embarassed to be a scottish rugby fan just now.
The only plausable good thing to come out of this game is that I'm now more inclined than ever to start playing again.

I'll just bin my second half predictions then...
We don't even have the consolation of having played well and lost now. There is no what might have been because we were so damn terrible in the second half. Credit to France but we made it bloody easy for them.

Everything just went wrong in that game. Apart from a couple good tactical kicks Parks didnt play to his potential and De Luca had some real screamers of mistakes, altough once or twice we saw why he was in the squad. Paterson played well when he came on and i think Hadden is likly to opt for him over Parks for next weeks game.

<div class='quotemain'>
That confirms my thinking that Clerc is the best player in the NH right now.
[/b]
Agreed.
[/b][/quote]

Agreed. And easily one of the top 3 wingers in the world. He is class personified.

I am f***ing sick of this.
Scotland need to start playing rugby properly or get the f*** out of the 6 nations.
I am embarassed to be a scottish rugby fan just now.
The only plausable good thing to come out of this game is that I'm now more inclined than ever to start playing again.
[/b]

Agreed, we are definetely the worst side in the competition and have no hope of a win. I mean is Henderson retarded? right at the end he breaks through and throws away a certain try by missing the two guys on his inside. Cusiter knocking on over the line, just a terrible,terrible performance. Pfft, we will be wooden spooners forever. But honestly the referee, never gave us a marginal until the 61st minute plus France got every bounce of the ball with ridiculous luck.

Anyway rant over we are just terrible and France are much much better.

Latest posts