8. Haskell
9. Youngs
10. Flood
11. Williams
12. Roberts
13. Rougerie
14. Ashton
15. Foden

besides props and 2nd row, not at all hard to pick this week..

edit: missed out Lydiate, very unlucky but there you go.

Pretty much agree with that except for Foden as I thought he wasn't that great (For his standard atleast) and Lamont and Fitz were probably better.

15 is a hard one to pick
Would agree with Lamont, and Fitz though
Foden had a quiet game by his standards, but was good
Lamont was easily the best Scotsman on the pitch, but did he look better because of that? Probably, but he was still good
Same with Fitz, was the pick of the Irish backs, and they probably made his performance look a bit better than it was, but it was still impressive
15/22 Lamont/Fitz, can't choose :p

yep fairdos I forgot about Lamont. My considerations completely ignored anyone Scottish cos they were so shite - Lamont deserved a better bunch of guys around him on saturday.

Lamont was no angel as a full back, his attacking play was fantastic, was sort of at fault for Shane Williams try because he should have been covering the kick through but instead was up in the line.

Saying that Lamont is a cracking winger as a full back he was lost. But was easily a bright light in such a dim Scotland side.

Who picks these teams. Whats the point picking team of the round when you stick in token players to please everyone?

Also GG; I 'd have had BOD instead of Rougerie.

Ease up Bullitt. I haven't heard you say anything remotely positive about the Irish performance over the last few days, yet you haven't anywhere near as much of a go at the Italians or the Scots. I don't know what you're problem is, but please stop with the trolling if you would.

In the same instance, I've not got bored hearing dozens of Scottish or Italian glory hunters, blinded to what's really been in front of them by more Irish arrogance then your typical American, spending the past 3 years Screaming from the rooftops how extremely average Scottish and Italian sides are the the best in the world.

Hearing anyone take "positives" out of Sunday sums that up perfectly.

In the same instance, I've not got bored hearing dozens of Scottish or Italian glory hunters, blinded to what's really been in front of them by more Irish arrogance then your typical American, spending the past 3 years Screaming from the rooftops how extremely average Scottish and Italian sides are the the best in the world.

Quote anyone who has said Ireland are the best team in the world. Quote anyone who has even predicted we'd get past a WC semi at best. Go on, show us when those things have been said. Back up one of your unbelievably arrogant, condescending and self righteous comments up just once.

Check the archive yourself. Not as though you ain't been about for 4 years to have noticed them.

Irish arrogance?
You have crowned England Grand Slam champions already.

irish_saying_rainbows_butts_cute_demotivational_poster_1271541306_SUPERULTRAMEGA_MOTI_POSTERS-s640x554-55625-580.jpg

Fair enough but the word 'you' was plural as in the country, should have made that clearer. Pointless argument really can'tchange a mans opinions

Irish arrogance?
You have crowned England Grand Slam champions already.
1. "Me" personally?
2. "me" as in the English posters on TRF?
or
3. "me" as in the fuckwit media?

In order of those: 1. Liar hasn't ever happened, 2. Liar they're all too aware of Englands ability to **** things up 3. More's the fool on you for ever paying attention to them.

Check the archive yourself. Not as though you ain't been about for 4 years to have noticed them.

I don't have to. You're the one making the accusations. Either back them up or their worthless.

The fact you even brought Irish arrogance up then defended it shows your arrogance anyway read the last sentence of my last post I think you missed it

The fact you even brought Irish arrogance up then defended it shows your arrogance anyway read the last sentence of my last post I think you missed it

What? Irish 'fans' have come along for years on TRF, spouted utterly untrue ******** about their brilliance and then soon vanished for years now. This is nowt to do with the media. This is the attitude of the 'fans'. On TRF.

That's what I said You're just making digs at me because I'm not pandering to this whole mantra where people aren't allowed to say any harsh words aboutm the amazing Irish team like it's some sort of taboo. Where frankly there were flattered in their own ground by a team who never got out of 2nd gear.

Then you've call me 'arrogant' and claim I've already awarded the ***le (slam, no less) to England when if you'd bother to read the board you'd see I've already pointed out I expect England to stumble.

******* delicious irony.

Oh, and Feisc - Proove it didn't happen if you're so adament.

Is that an Irish arse :)

Bullitt I'd think it more we hope to be good but as Feic said we wont be bragging because we aren't near Eng or France at moment and we will do well to get near a WC semi final (even if we had scrum)

Last edited:

Latest posts