• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations: Team of Round Two

My name is Inigo Montoya.
You killed my father.
Prepare to die.

Lads just while we are on the Ireland vs England slagging I just notced:
Paddys Day on Thursday
Gold Cup on Friday (Cheltenham on that week)
English in town on Saturday. :D

What a week it'll be hopefully ending with Triple Crown win for Ireland and denying English a slam. The bull to get winning try and make team of week :p

Lads in fairness the *****ing going on here is something shocking....
Ireland were not good vs France but yet they managed three trys and were their own undoing the whole way throughout the game.. every french point came from an Irish mistake or infringing at rucks..never once was the Irish line threatened bar the rougerie break and the team thats know for its beautiful rugby were forced to kick almost all thier points out of ill discipline from the Irish. Ireland shot themselves in the foot . Are they a great team? No not near it at the moment they need to learn to stop ******* away penalties on the floor.

But please lads England have come out of a bad few years and are looking absolutely fantastic at the moment but don't build yourselves up too much now.

Last edited:
Aran_Ryan_Motivational_Poster_by_dxinite.jpg

Sorry could not help myself :lol:

All jokes aside, this rampage Bullitt has taken against the Irish team/supporters is unfair.
There are just as many new English, Welsh and South African posters coming in when the going is good for their national team, swinging their mickeys about all over our faces. That's not a strictly Irish phenomenon, Bulliitt. Don't pretend like it is.
I have also never seen a proper poster make any serious claim that Ireland are the best team in the world. Most Irish posters are very realistic about our strengths and weaknesses. We recognize that theirs a problem within the team but they're not nearly as catastrophic as you seem to think they are.

All jokes aside, this rampage Bullitt has taken against the Irish team/supporters is unfair.
There are just as many new English, Welsh and South African posters coming in when the going is good for their national team, swinging their mickeys about all over our faces. That's not a strictly Irish phenomenon, Bulliitt. Don't pretend like it is.
I have also never seen a proper poster make any serious claim that Ireland are the best team in the world. Most Irish posters are very realistic about our strengths and weaknesses. We recognize that theirs a problem within the team but they're not nearly as catastrophic as you seem to think they are.

Yeah, have to say this is kinda true. You really are going a bit over the top with your criticism Bullitt. You'vre also been clutching with straws a couple of times in the little *****ing session that happend. Perhaps you have a deep seated hatred for the Irish?

Yeah, have to say this is kinda true. You really are going a bit over the top with your criticism Bullitt. You'vre also been clutching with straws a couple of times in the little *****ing session that happend. Perhaps you have a deep seated hatred for the Irish?

Say it enough times and it'll be true, eh?

Guess again numbnuts.

In fairness, all countries brag about how good their teams are when they are on top...except New Zealand, but that's cause the novelty of being the best has worn off.

Latest posts