• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Something is definately wrong here...

Originally posted by ak47@Aug 23 2005, 10:11 AM
Getting left in the dark is no reward for our monetary input
You are not getting left in the dark at all. There is no delay. Your friend is wrong. The game is still due for release in September. No specific release date has been set, so there is no date to announce.

What more is there to say?

so long as it comes out before the end of this year I will be happy. until a release date or delay is announced then all we have to go by is september which is the only date so far mentioned by hes or sidhe.

Originally posted by Mario+Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Aug 23 2005, 10:11 AM
You are not getting left in the dark at all. There is no delay. Your friend is wrong. The game is still due for release in September. No specific release date has been set, so there is no date to announce.

What more is there to say? [/b]

Thats all we were asking to hear. Nice, Mario. A reasonable answer.

Its hard to be more specific than that at this stage of production, guys. I'm happy with that, although we should remember, no-one can guarantee anything at this stage, and to be fair, they couldn't anyway.

Originally posted by Mario+Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

theres nothing left to say anymore

thanx for the update

kept you on your toes and we got a black n white answer
<

I'm ready for september if you are!

These words "There is no delay" is something we've never heard.....coz there's no possibles in that wording.............

so the latest the game will hit the shelves is Friday September 30, 2005!
<

Originally posted by ak47+Aug 23 2005, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Aug 23 2005, 02:44 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

theres nothing left to say anymore

thanx for the update

kept you on your toes and we got a black n white answer
<

I'm ready for september if you are!

These words "There is no delay" is something we've never heard.....coz there's no possibles in that wording.............

so the latest the game will hit the shelves is Friday September 30, 2005!
<
[/b]
and again, ak and I send out the invites......and mario comes to the party! I hope people appreciate the wiles involved in such a process.

<<pat on my own back>>

<<pat on ak's 2>>

Thanks Mario.

as ak said, no more can be said now, except when you wish to confirm.

give us 24 hours if you can...cos mine arrives on the 17th of september according to whatever you've told the place I am getting it from (do not claim no accountability here - thanks
<
), and that's when I'll be going in to get it.

<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 23 2005, 04:26 PM
<<pat on my own back>>

<<pat on ak's 2>>
mate i have 5 gold stars, special well done stamp (with glitter), and a free movie pass
<

deadset i have never gone home more confident about September then ever

the party is pumping - we need a new keg!!!
<

I may have missed something here but.......................what have we learnt from this thread that we didn't know already??

Game is projected for September by Sidhe (as it always has been), but a set date still cannot be confirmed by Mario as things outside Sidhes direct control could still affect the release date.

Therefore there is still a reasonable chance of release after September 30th
<

<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
You are not getting left in the dark at all. There is no delay. Your friend is wrong. The game is still due for release in September. [/b]
I love you Mario, and I want to have your baby.
Thank you.

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 23 2005, 07:25 PM
2 virtual cookies says its October at the earliest.
Mario wishes to call that bet and entrust me with giving you the reward of his testicles if you are correct.

He is a kind and generous man.

<

Originally posted by NZL fan@Aug 23 2005, 04:49 PM
I may have missed something here but.......................what have we learnt from this thread that we didn't know already??

Game is projected for September by Sidhe (as it always has been), but a set date still cannot be confirmed by Mario as things outside Sidhes direct control could still affect the release date.

Therefore there is still a reasonable chance of release after September 30th
<
Mario said himself

"There is no delay" - word for word

now i dont wanna get into a slanging match with TRF members and Mario

But if Mario thinks he can use that comment as "Thus far, doesnt mean in the timeframe before release there wont be a delay".........then quiet bluntly he deserves to be plastered by all of us in here that read "you friend is wrong", when my mate would be correct if any delay consequently happens

Because anyone could say that just to squandor other comments when at the time they could have had substance - Its a political tactic, and if they want to act like pollys, they can cop the voice of the people!

Originally posted by ak47@Aug 24 2005, 11:12 AM
when my mate would be correct if any delay consequently happens
Even if there was a delay at this point, your mate still wouldn't be correct. You claimed he had inside knowledge about "issues" in development necessitating a delay in delivery. That is not the case.

If there is a delay, it will come from factors arising subsequent to his claims, which will not make his claims any more valid. He would only be correct in the sense that he "guessed" there would be a delay and one occured for reasons outside of what he thought he knew.

Its the same with release dates. Just about every possible release date under the sun has been covered by forum members and retailers. Its likely that one or more will have guessed right. Of course, their guesses are being made without any kind of real information, but by coincidence they may turn out to be correct. No doubt people will scream from the rooftops that "they were right", and they told people 6 months ago the game was going to ship on a specific date, but the fact is they will have just gotten lucky, because even today there is no specific release date set.

So, if you feel like slinging mud if a delay is announced, then feel free to do so (people are slinging enough mud as it is now anyway). But any claims of misleading people or politcal manipulation at this current point will be unsubstantiated because at this present time we are still on schedule for a September release. There is no valid conspiracy theory, we are just trying to do our job and deliver the best game we can.

Originally posted by Mario+Aug 24 2005, 12:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Aug 24 2005, 12:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Aug 24 2005, 11:12 AM
Even if there was a delay at this point, your mate still wouldn't be correct. You claimed he had inside knowledge about "issues" in development necessitating a delay in delivery. That is not the case.

If there is a delay, it will come from factors arising subsequent to his claims, which will not make his claims any more valid. He would only be correct in the sense that he "guessed" there would be a delay and one occured for reasons outside of what he thought he knew.

Its the same with release dates. Just about every possible release date under the sun has been covered by forum members and retailers. Its likely that one or more will have guessed right. Of course, their guesses are being made without any kind of real information, but by coincidence they may turn out to be correct. No doubt people will scream from the rooftops that "they were right", and they told people 6 months ago the game was going to ship on a specific date, but the fact is they will have just gotten lucky, because even today there is no specific release date set.

So, if you feel like slinging mud if a delay is announced, then feel free to do so (people are slinging enough mud as it is now anyway). But any claims of misleading people or politcal manipulation at this current point will be unsubstantiated because at this present time we are still on schedule for a September release. There is no valid conspiracy theory, we are just trying to do our job and deliver the best game we can. [/b]
Even if he is incorrect

I am telegraphing any news/rumours for fellow members,
As ANY information brought to the table would be alot better than the one sided confilct of interest views of the developers/publishers....u would be discouraged to advise of any negative issues with this game.

I even said it was a rumour, as the info passed to me was that of a rumour, from a source (NRL stats) more credible than myself (as they had game input), and i do NOT have any input into this game.

I said take it as you want, its a rumour.

Its 2 way street and this lollypop man ensures those that cross look both ways!!!

Originally posted by ak47+Aug 24 2005, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Aug 24 2005, 01:45 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Aug 24 2005, 12:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Aug 24 2005, 11:12 AM

So, if you feel like slinging mud if a delay is announced, then feel free to do so (people are slinging enough mud as it is now anyway). But any claims of misleading people or politcal manipulation at this current point will be unsubstantiated because at this present time we are still on schedule for a September release. There is no valid conspiracy theory, we are just trying to do our job and deliver the best game we can.
Even if he is incorrect

I am telegraphing any news/rumours for fellow members,
As ANY information brought to the table would be alot better than the one sided confilct of interest views of the developers/publishers....u would be discouraged to advise of any negative issues with this game.

I even said it was a rumour, as the info passed to me was that of a rumour, from a source (NRL stats) more credible than myself (as they had game input), and i do NOT have any input into this game.

I said take it as you want, its a rumour.

Its 2 way street and this lollypop man ensures those that cross look both ways!!! [/b]
<

<

Holy one linerathon!

That was great.

anyway, Mario, I respect you for coming in and answering most questions.

Let's forget about the semantics of whether someone was right, is right, whatever...

.....I could care less.....

I just wanna know:

Is the game delayed? My store says it is out in about two weeks - consequently before the day of my brother's bday and a nice coinciding reason for getting game.

If it is delayed, can you let shops know, so I can have the option of cancelling order IF I chose too..?

Where did all the choice go?

Thanks.

<

los if its delayed it will be delayed everywhere most likely. the only thing that could be different is if it releases in aus before nz and the uk.

<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

<
apparantly alot more is left to say
<

nows the time to speak
<

Originally posted by ak47+Sep 6 2005, 10:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Sep 6 2005, 10:32 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47

<
apparantly alot more is left to say
<

nows the time to speak
<
[/b]
Yes, we updated this thread yesterday to let people know what is happening

http://forums.sidheinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=5779

Latest posts