• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South african Mod

sounds so cool dont have any bandwith to download the game but downloaded roster and its awsome dankie

sounds so awsome just did it and it rocks and will always win with lions not that they dont win p.s thanks for da game:)

It looks good but im having trouble playing the game as it ctd when i start a currie cup with the Bulls and want to play my first game, it loads to the point where i should start playing the match and then the ctd. Any advice?

Last edited:
Any news on a currie cup 2011 edition mod?

Any news on a currie cup 2011 edition mod?

Hi Pit.

It a bit difficult, there isnt enough players in the game to create all the new player that I require to complete the 2011 Currie Cup Roster. So I am still thinking of a way to make it happen

I got an idea,why don't u use the old currie cup roster as a base?coz there are more than enough sa players on there,and most of them don't even play anymore so u can just edit them to be the new players in this years teams?#imjustsaying

Wtf?just coming on every thead asking for rosters,maybe stop the stupid q's and open ur eyes and ul see a roster!!!!!! In the NEW!!!!!2011 roster,so easy

uhm if u open ur eyes u will see this 2011 roster is not for the Currie Cup mod... u idiot

Okay bigboy,u know so much about this forum,go make ur own roster,nobodys gona do it for u

I want to play the CC mod so bad, but it just wont work with my game. Still get the damn ctd when loading for my first game.

Stormer boy I have made rosters on my thread so If you can't see that you must be not looking hard enough

Holyy **** dude tHANKS!!
COMPLETE MAKE OVER TO THE GAME!!!

Hi there after I installed the mod, I have noticed that the front of the lions curriecup jersey is red with a white hoop and at the back it is the normal white with the red hoop. What can I do to change the whole jersey to the traditional white with the red hoop? Otherwise thanks for a great mod.

This is not so cool, i installed but in the currie cup all the players have wrong names now how do i get the original game back since i uninstalled the whole game and re installed but stil the patch remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go and delete all the files where the game installs to, as well as the rosters/ saves where-ever they are saved to (usually in My Documents in Rugby08)

Hope this helps.

Latest posts