• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spin off Thread: DS - do you have one?

D

Dmx#1

Use this thread to discuss the greatest handheld ever called the ds. I will start posting more tommorow i gotta crash :)

I bought one out of boredom one day when waiting to go on a sales call - Only bought Mario and that was OK. Any games worth getting?

I have a lot of games (dont ask me how) but my top 10 in no particular order are:

Bleach
Final Fantasy 4
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Disgea DS
Ninja Gaiden
Advance Wars: Dark Conflict
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
Metroid Prime Hunters
The World Ends With You
Pokemon :p

I've got one and with a TT DS mod chip too, oh hells yeah (thank you U.A.E. )

seriously though, I've just started playing The world ends with you the other day and it is probably one of the best games I've played in years, on ANY platform.

I own all 3 models, and can safely say that The World Ends With You is the console's stand-out game. Buy it or else.

Ninja Gaiden II
Have just completed this and thought it was superb. I think the deep combat mechanics are the best I’ve ever seen, its very easy to control but hard to master, with a wealth of options at your disposal. The graphics and animation are superb. The story world is idiosyncratic as you would expect from Team Ninja, but well executed. There are two drawbacks â€" the linear level design, and the sometimes frustrating camera angles. However, I disagree with the reviewer saying it caused many deaths, I didn’t find that at all. The difficultly level is high though. I would highly recommend this, it’s one of the most under-rated action games of this generation, along with ‘Strangehold’.

Our car was egged, we had trash threwn all over our carport, i had a man come and spit at my dh's feet (this happened in MN and we were soo shocked that we did't react... It happened at a Rainbow foods and the manager and several others came forward to apologize on that hateful man's behalf), dh and i were both called terrorists and told to go back to the holes we crawled out of.... yucky, ugly stuff. Little did they know that I was a US Citizen, that I had a cousin that perished at the twin towers and that i was on the street holding an american flag, singing god bless america for days after the bombing.

I try so hard to keep telling dd that we are alll the same no matter what color our skin is and that we all bleed red blood. I try not to over do it, but I do talk about how hurtful words can be at times... A couple of times though I did tell her (very clearly) that I and dh both had to hear ugly things.
==========================================
Car Parts|
Auto Parts

Latest posts