13. Dallas Johnson.

Interchange:
Shaun Berrigan
Carl Webb
Sam Thaiday
Nate Myles

from what i can tell,these are the teams correct?...wooohoooo

if this aint on ya tv live then there is something wrong with you

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEENSLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!

whats the date of the match?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 16 2006, 05:55 PM
i did.....

well ill be damned!....i should be tha warriors coach
Hell they need something to get them going.

this gonna be a killer match..heaps of young superstars,heaps of old timers...although nsw have the upperhand in my views with the forwards..the backline of the maroons are looking schweet!...

GO QUEENSLAND!

What's with all you foreigners supporting the scum of Queensland? They all want to break off and join the NFL FFS! Just look at the names of their teams!

Originally posted by sanzar@May 16 2006, 01:34 PM
What's with all you foreigners supporting the scum of Queensland? They all want to break off and join the NFL FFS! Just look at the names of their teams!
I'm impartial mate - I just love State of Origin!

Originally posted by sanzar@May 17 2006, 12:34 AM
Yeah, like the Canberra Raiders or the Penrith Panthers

GO BLUES!!!!!!!

i cant wait for it!!!

I LOVE STATE OF ORIGIN!!

ahhhh...where rugby league's best matches are played.

Originally posted by Ripper+May 22 2006, 06:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@May 17 2006, 12:34 AM
Yeah, like the Canberra Raiders or the Penrith Panthers [/b]
yeh and the south sydney rabbitohs

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+May 22 2006, 09:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
yeh and the south sydney rabbitohs [/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripsnort

Yeah, like the Canberra Raiders or the Penrith Panthers

You're both kiwi's, so I'll forgive your ignorance this once. The Panthers and the Rabbitohs are hardly intrinsically Australian names true, but they have history and reason behind them. The Rabbitohs got their name from the depression if I remember right, where people in Redfern were known for selling rabbit skins for a bit of cash. If anyone spotted a rabbit, they’d yell “Rabbitohâ€! The panthers (if memory serves me right) got their namesake from the increased sightings of panthers in the mountains around the Penrith region, which were said to have been let loose in the area by retired servicemen who’d smuggled them in from overseas, but had to get rid of them when they got too big. The Raiders are another rip off team that were just chucked in, but it’s not as if we have an Australian word for ‘Raiders’, so it’s forgivable. And that’s how we get to the problem of the Qld teams. It’s not simply that they use names that are straight out of the NFL, but that the names are being used in preference of existing terminologies of the same meaning. Specifically what I’m trying to say is: WE DON’T HAVE BRONCOS and WE DON’T HAVE COWBOYS in Australia. What we have are BRUMBIES and JACKAROOS… but no, the Qlder’s stuck with the NFL rip of names over terms that are actually Australian, which makes them sell out scum ;) . Of course there are teams like the Raiders, the Sharks, the Eels, etc, but they haven’t purposely ditched an Aussie term in favour of some NFL team.

i dont think any would wanna be called the Jackaroos,
its as bad as the Cane toads

<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
Oh FFS!!! :eek:

Hurricanes
Blues
Chiefs

Leave the raiders alone, and go back to that Hurricaned riddened town of Wellington........heck in the SH they are cyclones for FFS.........

Sheep is hardly is good name for a team..........RAMS will go ok.........but that St Lious these days - God forbid ripping that name - even though u export more wool annaully than the State of Missouri does Bi-centennary

:p :p :bleh!: :p :D

As for the topic
I wont talk it up coz I cant
The Toads should win!!!
Farking theives stole Inglis FFS
I never knew he was from Kempsey........I spent a few years in Macksville/Nambucca region..........its all BLUE BLUE BLUE UP THERE.........somehow he gets Marooned..........BLOODY LOAD OF ****

Originally posted by top gun@May 23 2006, 11:17 AM
i dont think any would wanna be called the Jackaroos,
its as bad as the Cane toads
I wounldn't have thought any Aussie team would wanna be called the "Cowboys"... but there you go.

Latest posts