Steve Irwin

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by ak47, Sep 4, 2006.

1. ak47

ak47 Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woosaah

woosaah Guest

wtf??? for real? what happened?

4. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Tragic news..... R.I.P Steve

5. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

Sting Rey Barb through the chest or something. RIP Steve, what a tregic way to go and they cant even contact his wife cus shes out in the wop wops somewhere.

6. ak47

ak47 Guest

i still cant believe it

this has hit home harder than Princess Di - personally

7. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

So tragic.......gotta feel for his wife and two young kids......

8. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Same here,

He wrestled salt water Crocs, played with the most venomous creatures in the world, swam with Sharks and he gets killed by a stingray?

Love him or hate him, he's done more for wildlife and enviroment awareness then anyone before him and his passion and enthusiasm was infectious.

He is an Australian icon and will be sadly missed by millions the world over.

My heart goes out to his wife and kids, who apparently are filming in remote Tassie and are yet to hear about the accident.

9. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

RIP Steve, what a good bugger...

10. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

RIP Steve...

A True Australian Hero!!!

11. Wally

Wally Guest

So Steve Irwin walks into this barb right..

12. esoj

esoj Guest

RIP steve.

13. MonoTurd

MonoTurd Guest

RIP Steve Irwin

i didnt believe it when i first heard it but now i know its true and im quite sad

14. QKXV

QKXV Guest

GOt a text message this morning from a friend of mine in Aus, thought it was meant as a joke and that she forgot the punchline but turned out it wasn't. :( Sad day for Oz and the rest of the world. Larger than life character. My thoughts are with his family.

15. toup

toup Guest

R.I.P Steve, condolences to his family.

Steve Irwin > Crocodile Dundee

16. Wally

Wally Guest

Rest in peace mate.

17. Bull

Bull Guest

Crikey that's some sad news. RIP!

18. P0IS0N

P0IS0N Guest

It's sad to hear that my favourite aussie past away. It's a damn shame and a big loss for men and nature as well. May he rest in peace.

19. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

:(

To be fair though, the way he knowingly pushed his luck with so many deadly species of all animals, it was bound to happen eventually. Poor bugger.

20. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

well at least now he can be runnign around heaven talking about extinct thylacines and dodos and driving god up the wall

21. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!