• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Steve Irwin

Sting Rey Barb through the chest or something. RIP Steve, what a tregic way to go and they cant even contact his wife cus shes out in the wop wops somewhere.

i still cant believe it

this has hit home harder than Princess Di - personally

i still cant believe it

this has hit home harder than Princess Di - personally
[/b]

Same here,

He wrestled salt water Crocs, played with the most venomous creatures in the world, swam with Sharks and he gets killed by a stingray?

Love him or hate him, he's done more for wildlife and enviroment awareness then anyone before him and his passion and enthusiasm was infectious.

He is an Australian icon and will be sadly missed by millions the world over.

My heart goes out to his wife and kids, who apparently are filming in remote Tassie and are yet to hear about the accident.

RIP Steve Irwin

i didnt believe it when i first heard it but now i know its true and im quite sad

GOt a text message this morning from a friend of mine in Aus, thought it was meant as a joke and that she forgot the punchline but turned out it wasn't. :( Sad day for Oz and the rest of the world. Larger than life character. My thoughts are with his family.

It's sad to hear that my favourite aussie past away. It's a damn shame and a big loss for men and nature as well. May he rest in peace.

:(

To be fair though, the way he knowingly pushed his luck with so many deadly species of all animals, it was bound to happen eventually. Poor bugger.

well at least now he can be runnign around heaven talking about extinct thylacines and dodos and driving god up the wall

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Latest posts