• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Steven Gerrard is a cheat and the media won't even talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gingergenius

Right, I have no bias to Atletico Madrid. Infact, them being from Madrid, I'd say I'd dislike them more than other teams.

However I just watched the most blatant piece of **** diving ever. Steven Gerrard up for a high ball; the defender brushes his shirt, and goes down doing a starjump with a grimace on his face. Penalty. In the last minute of injury time. Liverpool salvage a draw.

The ITV pundits then make excuses for him. The BBC report doesn't talk about it. Were it another cheating *** like Ronaldo everyone would be up in arms.

WHY THE f*** IS THE MEDIA SO FAR UP STEVIE'S ARSE?

The ****** then had the nerve to say that the penalty was questionable after the match. Why dive then? What a tool. Nothing rankled me more than this. I mean, why do it if you're going to say that after the match? He's probably going to be applauded for his honesty next.

Can't stand him. Charles is right though, it's because he's English.

Even though I'm a Liverpool fan, I really just hate diving altogether and even though he plays for Liverpool I cant stand him when he dives. Used to be a big football fan but I lose interest when I constantly see dive over dive again and again. I hope Liverpool lose to whoever they're playing this weekend and end hopes of the PL ***le.

Torres playing against his old team?

Torres was out injured still. I don't expect that he would have been brave enough to score against Atletico anyway. He was probably hoping for an Atletico win deep down inside himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts