Studio bust-up? We were just having a laugh

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by woosaah, Mar 13, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3602814a10133,00.html

i saw this on the news yesterday, i hope it was a joke, but i will have to watch cricket company on thursday night just to make sure.

I think rigger is an alright comentator, cairns and rigger dont really get on to well in the comentary box, rigger saying they should be more aggresive and cairns saying the oppisite, where they both played oppisite to what they are saying.

i really do hope this was a joke, as i dont like seeing fleming talking like that!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. umosay

umosay Guest

Of course it was a joke - i saw it on Sport365, and it showed them straight after the interview laughing (flem rigor and cameramen) saying it was so real it was scary. 100% fake

4. woosaah

woosaah Guest

thats good, i only saw it on 3 i suppose that sky have all the footage i should have watched that, but didnt think of it

5. DNAPlay

DNAPlay Guest

I haven't seen it, but cummon...it has to be a joke...and a bloody funny one too!

Now if it was between Graeme Smith and Kepler Wessels...you can bet your
    20 000 Aussie Dollars that it's dinkum...although I think the split gums, bloodied faces and bruised cheekbones would testify to that...

6. woosaah

woosaah Guest

7. woosaah

woosaah Guest

just watched it, its a must watch its very funny and it makes sence of what happened :) DOWNLOAD IT if you like cricket that is :)

8. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Graham Smith and Andy Symonds were reported to have been in a bit of an altercation in a SA nightclub.

Aparently Os Du Randt and Ollie Le Roux were forced to step in and break up the little argument before it got out of hand.

Heres the story

9. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah thats more serious than the story run on cricket company

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!