• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Draft

Damn you Kaftka i wanted the Canes i will take the Cheetahs then.

Damn, canes are gone can I have the Blues then pretty please.
If we're doing the retaining thing, i'll keep McAlister and Braid(good at the breakdown)

I will take the Force I guess. So its :

Blues- rc souljah
Brumbies- Cymro?
Bulls-
Cats-Cee Jay
Cheetahs- All Blacks Hurricanes.......
Chiefs- Cymro?
Crusaders- woosaah
Force- alijk1989
Highlanders-
Hurricanes-Kaftka
Reds-
Sharks-SharksFan
Stormers-SaintsFanWebby
Waratahs-Mehrtsisagod

Cymro you asked for chiefs but put ur your name beside Brumbies so just post what you want. onslaught please specify a team. Bulls, Highlanders, Reds and Brumbies or Chiefs are still available

Also the week we have 14 players we will use the super 14 table to decide an order.

I have gone with Brumbies, but I think it would be easier if we went n the ratings of the Super 14 sides on Rugby 2006.

Hence:

Ratings:

Blues- 67
Brumbies- 77
Bulls- 75
Cats- 58
Cheetahs- 50
Chiefs- 69
Crusaders- 82
Force- 58
Highlanders- 70
Hurricanes- 73
Reds- 61
Sharks- 64
Stormers- 75
Waratahs- 80

Therefore the Draft Order would be

1.Cheetahs
2.Western Force
3.Cats
4.Reds
5.Sharks
6.Blues
7.Chiefs
8.Highlanders
9.Hurricanes
10.Bulls
11.Stormers
12.Brumbies
13.Warahtas
14.Crusaders

yeh thats a better idea What does everyone think about keeping players or not? could cause problems with teams with no stars?

Basically you draft your Super 14's team with players from a super draft for EA Rugby 2006

First post has been modified still 3 spots up for grabs and could everyone please confirm there retained players, a max of one star player.

If we don't actually have to play the game (i.e. we just have to select the squad), I'll go as the Chiefs. If not, don't worry about it :)

nah u jus select the teams hopefully some kind person will do a pc roster as i only have ps2.

Cumon guys 2 teams left

Reds have 4th pick and Highlanders 8th, both good teams with allot of potential

Latest posts