• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Draft

Right. Wheres sanzar. This is an outrage!

Sanzar! Why are you hiding? I need a word.

i dont think here would be any point doing the reveresed order. justkeep it the same for each rond.

If we do it that way then it is ONE player for each choice, not two.

And the Hurricanes are allowed to start the 2007 season with 3 points. Do we have a deal?

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 27 2006, 09:44 PM
i dont think here would be any point doing the reveresed order. justkeep it the same for each rond.
Why isn't there any point. The teams are just gonna be lopsided otherwise

Yeah, i guess a real draft that has worst teams go first is not really applicable because we are all starting from scratch, but as people all want to retain there stars, i think teams that hav no stars should then get a to first in the first round, otherwise they are at a disadvantage. Then randomise once the playing field is level.

Blues- rc souljah
Brumbies- Cymro
Bulls-Quintes
Cats-Cee Jay
Cheetahs- All Blacks Hurricanes.......
Chiefs- Pee Jay
Crusaders- woosaah
Force- alijk1989
Highlanders- Dobrien 7
Hurricanes-Kaftka
Reds- Black Monday
Sharks-SharksFan
Stormers-SaintsFanWebby
Waratahs-Mehrtsisagod

Blues- McAlister and Braid
Brumbies- Smith and Giteau
Bulls- Habana and Botha
Cats- Pretorius and Willemse
Cheetahs-
Chiefs- Kelleher and Muliainia
Crusaders- Carter and Jack
Force- Cannon and Stapleton
Highlanders-Evans and Ryan
Hurricanes- Umaga and Eaton
Reds- Moore and Latham/Mitchell?
Sharks-
Stormers- Burger and Chavanga
Waratahs- Waugh and Rogers

Reds are still up for grabs unless I have missed a post and if ypu don't hurry and sepcify what players you are keeping you will lose out.

I think the idea mentioned before is the best i.e. we start in ratings order then we move each team up 1 slot i.e 2 goes to 1 10 goes to 9 1 goes to 14 This makes it fair but also gives a slight advantage to the weaker teams as they will have more first time picks than the better teams as there are 30 picks in total. e.g. Force and Cheetas will have 3 first round picks compared to every else 2.

I have done the order for the drafts on an excel chart so if you want it pm me.

I'm still not 100% sure of what I am supposed to do here (as with most things) so I'll let everyone sort out the finer details and watch and learn, please be patient with me.

The Bulls will keep Habana and Bakkies Botha

Originally posted by alijk1989@Apr 28 2006, 05:27 AM
yep sure wat players do u want to keep?
Would Latham and Mitchell be my best options? Maybe Moore or Cordingley?

Latham and Mitchell Probably

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday+Apr 27 2006, 08:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-alijk1989
@Apr 28 2006, 05:27 AM
yep sure wat players do u want to keep?
Would Latham and Mitchell be my best options? Maybe Moore or Cordingley?

Latham and Mitchell Probably

BM [/b]
Hve to keep one back, one forward.

Right, thats a hard one.

So Moore as my Forward,

Let me toss a coin over Latham and Mitchell, or if anyone can point me for which one? However looking at the posts above me, there seem to be some 2 backs picked for chiefs and SA teams.

BM

It dont matter what you pick its up to you.

Any chance that sheet could be posted in here?

you can pick who you like to be honest its just good practice to pick one back and one forward but its your choice.

Just waiting for Sharks Fan and All black Hurricanes to chose there players but i wll set a deadline of tomorrow night british time for your choices so we can start soon.

If someone could point me to a good upload site for excel files I would be happy to coz i use uploadit.org but it doesnt do excels for free.

So how are we doing the draft picks?

As if it's just the order then reverse, all the teams in the middle will never get an early pick...

Latest posts