• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Wrap

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 6 2006, 06:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Apr 6 2006, 03:36 PM
the boks have a gud scrum..tho at times they fall apart and i believe its on the work they do around the field...there front row need to conserve energy alot more to last the full distance in there best game attribute...scrummaging

but diffinetly allblacks scrum owns australias...thats been established since like the first time they played back in 230 b.c
In 99 our forwards totally kicked arse! And we had super defence... oh and we didn't choke in the RWC final :p . [/b]
But you weren't poisoned the days leading up to the Final.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 6 2006, 05:08 PM
like we did in 03...when we beat you by 40+
and then went on to get pwned in the WC semi final hahahaahhaha

you lot are funny

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 6 2006, 04:57 PM
thats all history..just like modern australian rugby
When did you guys win your last world cup again? :p THAT's history... and of the ancient brand.

Sssshhhh Sanzar, you lost to poms in the final on home soil ! Enough said ! We would have won it in 99 too if it wasn`t for the damn Matt Burke!

Yeah, it was Larkham drop but Burke was the bugger that scored 24 points! It was that damn Burke !

Originally posted by Rassie@Apr 6 2006, 07:33 PM
Sssshhhh Sanzar, you lost to poms in the final on home soil ! Enough said ! We would have won it in 99 too if it wasn`t for the damn Matt Burke!
:lol: ...dats a great point..new zealand have won the world cup on home soil...south africa have won the world cup on home soil...the lebonese lost there home world cup game

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 7 2006, 01:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Apr 6 2006, 07:33 PM
:lol: ...dats a great point..new zealand have won the world cup on home soil...south africa have won the world cup on home soil...the lebonese lost there home world cup game [/b]
It's not really a great point considering how badly the Wallabies had been playing in the lead up... Let's not forget that England beat NZ twice on THEIR home soil as well earlier that year. And anyway, the boks may have won at home, but I'm pretty sure if we had hired that same hotel worker to poisen the England team out here, then we would have won then too.
And lastly, Australia has won TWO world cups AWAY FROM HOME, where as you lot have only managed to do when in your own back yard, does that mean that both NZ and SA **** their pants once they hop on a plane?

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 7 2006, 11:51 AM-->
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 7 2006, 01:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie

:lol: ...dats a great point..new zealand have won the world cup on home soil...south africa have won the world cup on home soil...the lebonese lost there home world cup game
It's not really a great point considering how badly the Wallabies had been playing in the lead up... Let's not forget that England beat NZ twice on THEIR home soil as well earlier that year. And anyway, the boks may have won at home, but I'm pretty sure if we had hired that same hotel worker to poisen the England team out here, then we would have won then too. [/b]
No they didn't

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 7 2006, 10:51 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie

It's not really a great point considering how badly the Wallabies had been playing in the lead up... Let's not forget that England beat NZ twice on THEIR home soil as well earlier that year. And anyway, the boks may have won at home, but I'm pretty sure if we had hired that same hotel worker to poisen the England team out here, then we would have won then too.
And lastly, Australia has won TWO world cups AWAY FROM HOME, where as you lot have only managed to do when in your own back yard, does that mean that both NZ and SA **** their pants once they hop on a plane? [/b]
no sanzar..dont b silly

you know for any international team the best audience is the home audience...and they lost at home...its a great point!

i mean allblacks thrashed aussie and the saffers in there home countries under john mitchell in that trinations and then the backlash from the homelands was tremondeous...

sure you fellaz won twice..but no victory is sweeter than one at home for your own people..the supporters that count...and aussie didnt do that instead sailor got sidesteped by jason robinson :lol:

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 7 2006, 11:44 AM-->
Originally posted by sanzar@Apr 7 2006, 10:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie

And lastly, Australia has won TWO world cups AWAY FROM HOME, where as you lot have only managed to do when in your own back yard, does that mean that both NZ and SA **** their pants once they hop on a plane?
no sanzar..dont b silly

you know for any international team the best audience is the home audience...and they lost at home...its a great point!

i mean allblacks thrashed aussie and the saffers in there home countries under john mitchell in that trinations and then the backlash from the homelands was tremondeous...

sure you fellaz won twice..but no victory is sweeter than one at home for your own people..the supporters that count...and aussie didnt do that instead sailor got sidesteped by jason robinson :lol: [/b]
True, but the Aussie team in 2003 was ****! And would never have made it past the semi's if they were playing any other team other than NZ (or SA, who were nothing short of pathetic in 2003), who were always gonna choke outside of NZ :p . Seriously, the way Australia had been playing under Eddie, they had no right to make it into the final, but home ground and a choking NZ team got us further than we deserved. But it says something about the class of the wallabies that they could make it that far in such **** form... and when they've been in good form, they won the cup! TWICE! Whereas NZ always look good and then **** their pants. :bravo: :lol2tn: :p

I'm with Sanzar here...

I think the sooner you guys' stop arguing this point, the less chance there is of landing up with egg on your faces...

Chiro, you're clutching at straws saying that there's nothing better than winning the WC at home...the truest test of a teams ability is to win away, and Oz did that...Twice!

****, us Saffas go crazy if we win 1 Tri-Nations match away, never mind a bloody World Cup! If that was to happen, Castle Lager and Dutchman Potion (brandy and coke) would run dry throughout the land, because, as Sanzar quite rightly pointed out, we have a habit of sending off pathetic sides come World Cup time...

Brandy and coke... Brankdy and coke.... not Bundy and Coke? Not eild Turket and coke? nit Jim Beam and coke... brandy and coke?

Gonna have to get back to you on this one...

Brandy en Coke - 'n lekker dop. I like it, you should try it sometime. Drunk a lot of it whilst in Jo'Burg 2001 watching the South Africa v Australia game @ Ellis Park.

hahhaha @ waratahs scrums

"Chiro, you're clutching at straws saying that there's nothing better than winning the WC at home...the truest test of a teams ability is to win away, and Oz did that...Twice! "...

there IS NOTHING better than winning a ***le on ya home field..defending ya home and winning o going over there and winning???

i pick home...2011 is set

anyways back on point....hahahaha @ waratahs scrum

Whats so funny about the Tahs scrum?, i thought there scrum was the better tonight.

Didn't help with the crusaders crabbing and boreing in from the side, but who got the only tighthead of the night???

HAAHAAHAHAHA @ the Crusaders rolling maul, they couldn't gain a metre with it all night.

hahaha @ u...bandwagoner.....go support the force on another triumphant loss

i still back the blues fool!...we gonna thrash the force skins

anyways waratahs lost...all history..usually in rugby the team with the best scrums,produce the best platform for there backs to work off..and they win the game

I like the way your post had nothing to do with either teams scrum

lol @ your favorites for the ***le sitting in 11th place

Latest posts