• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Wrap

what u mean?..i laughed at your scrum,over-rated and you guys succumb to ya media to easily...if that indeed is the super14s best scrum then tasesa lavea is the best fly half in the world

no joke...well..waratahs(aussies in general) scrums are the jokes

anyways..i had 2 picks for the finals..the canes and the blues..blues gotta better chance then the great force-skins

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 8 2006, 12:42 AM
hahaha @ u...bandwagoner.....go support the force on another triumphant loss

i still back the blues fool!...we gonna thrash the force skins

anyways waratahs lost...all history..usually in rugby the team with the best scrums,produce the best platform for there backs to work off..and they win the game
I'm guessing you missed the Wallabies v England match in 2004 where the wallabies were totally outgunned in the scrum, but somehow managed to put 51 points on England :p .

no joke...well..waratahs(aussies in general) scrums are the jokes
[/b]
I dunno, I thought we did pretty well tonight against the best team in NZ (and the comp)... Heck if our forwards are pathetic but still getting tight heads and humiliating the mauling efforts of great teams like the Crusaders, then imagine how f***ing unstoppable they'll be when they're actually good!! I mean, we'll put 80 points on **** sides like Auckland next time :D :p .

Seriously Chiro, no offence, but if the Tahs forwards are ****, then the forwards of every team in NZ are rotting manure... sorry buddy, but it's a fact :p .

ya still lost...and richie mccaw is still getting away wit murder hahaha

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 8 2006, 02:42 AM
ya still lost...and richie mccaw is still getting away wit murder hahaha
Meh, I'm still satisfied that they put in a good effort despite Rogers not being there... and hey, all I have to do is watch the replay of the Auckland v NSW games and I'm already laughing again :D .

yeh..i still got my tapes i watch when auckland won the super12 three times..

u got any nsw footage of that??... :rolleyes: :lol:

do u still watch the 90 point flogging u guys got???...the most points scored against a team in super rugby history???

Yeah, the difference is that that IS history! :p :D ... What happened to you losers only happened a couple weeks ago! And you still suck balls BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Originally posted by sanzar@Apr 8 2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah, the difference is that that IS history! :p :D ... What happened to you losers only happened a couple weeks ago! And you still suck balls BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
that match is history too u ding dong...

that just means our history in rugby is 3x better than yours....hahahha it took you guys 9 years to get to the top of ur game..accompanied by couple of over paid league players....where our true strength lies in real rugby and we been off and on on the scene in super rugby...

its only a phase sanzar...90points will come ur way again :lol:

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 8 2006, 04:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Apr 8 2006, 02:43 PM
that match is history too u ding dong...

that just means our history in rugby is 3x better than yours....hahahha it took you guys 9 years to get to the top of ur game..accompanied by couple of over paid league players....where our true strength lies in real rugby and we been off and on on the scene in super rugby...

its only a phase sanzar...90points will come ur way again :lol: [/b]
im an aboriginie and i can do flip flops

how dare you!!!!...well cant blame you..u support the force-skins who have an undefeated losing streak

Just a change of subject. I reckon this year's Super 14 has been fairly disappointing in terms of the uneveness of the competition. You'd think after 11 years you'd have atleast 7 or 8 teams with a realistic chance at taking out the ***le. We have four, if not two.

I think the tournament needs salary cap restrictions, and the same rules for each individual franchise (imports, etc). Just look at what the salary cap has done for the NRL and AFL.

Latest posts