• Bebop and Rocksteady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April O'Neil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Rugby_Cymru

Mine was Donatello.
I was about 4 (maybe) 5 when the series first started here and i was mad about it.
It rocked and i know it was a huge worldwide phenomenon.
So come, hands up who loved the turtles and which one was the best.

Also i'd like to know something:
None of my mates seem to believe me that when we were kids it was called 'Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles'. This may only have been the case in Britain, i'm not sure, but I swear that's what it was called.
Can anyone else back me up on this?

Michaelangelo1.jpg

Michaelangelo...the man convinced me to eat Pepperoni and Bannana Pizza.
Cowabunga, Dude!

They were freakin' awesome!
Has the TMNT movie come out there yet? I'll probably rent it...it's all CGI. You can't beat the live action versions we had, though...plus a cameo by Vanilla Ice (in II) "Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!"

Michaelangelo. It's his fault I've used the word "Dude" for the past 18 years.

Dude!

Why the hell did i like Donatello tho?
The guy invented things (i'm not itneliigent enough to relate to that) and uses a bo-staff....not as cool as nunchuks.
These days, i relate to Raphael. He's witty...in a way that appeals to children.

its been out down here for about 4 weeks i think.

i wouldnt mind seeing it but spiderman 3 is more important this weekend :)

Now this is my kind of thread!

I grew up with the Turtles, was the perfect age to be part of the Turtle generation.

My favourite has always been Donatello. He's hilarious, the fact that he's more intelligent than anyone else means he can show off. He always got the best lines in the original films.

Originally posted by Rugby_Cymru
None of my mates seem to believe me that when we were kids it was called 'Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles'. This may only have been the case in Britain, i'm not sure, but I swear that's what it was called.

The British cartoon used the word 'Hero', the American version and all the films used the word 'Ninja'.

I took my younger brother to see the new film over the Easter break and was a bit dubious about how good it was going to be at first. However, it's actually very enjoyable and the use of CGI is absolutely stunning. One fight scene in the rain contained so much visual depth it was almost unbelievable.

Turtles = best characters ever.

Michaelangelo was just an attention seeker....He's a nice lad but "me, me, me" is all he's about.

Donatello was the man.

I'd just like to point out the omission of one classic character from the list:

Where is Casey Jones?

casey.gif
mug4.jpg

The man was an absolute legend. Casey and Raph plays out like a classic comedy duo.

its been out down here for about 4 weeks i think.[/b]

I dunno, you maybe right. But I thought I just saw a preview trailer of it recently ending with 'Coming Soon'.

Cool , i can't believe more people liked Donatello.

But doens't anyone like how witty Raphael is?
I can appreciate it now i'm...18 years older. :wacko:

Donatello: Thanks, Raphael. I owe you one.
Raphael: You owe me 6 but who's counting.
:lol:
It's aimed at under 12's...so it's ideal for me.

Not seen any of the brand new episodes that they show on tele.
Anyone know if they're any good?

Not seen any of the brand new episodes that they show on tele.
Anyone know if they're any good?
[/b]

The new cartoon series is cak. Steer well clear.

I have a younger brother and therefore and excuse for having watched them. They've tried to make the Turtles 'cool' and opposed to funny as they were originally. Doesn't work.

Latest posts