• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Terrible towns

Yeah, well I just thought this was a great thread to promote our city in. Theres no such thing as bad publicity. :)
[/b]

Yes thats true but i don't think we need to be known as somethings armpit lol :p

Chemnitz, Germany. It looks like after a nuclear bombing and nobody cares to clean up.

Miami was awful. Nobody spoke English and stared at us blankly whenever we wanted so much as a drink at one of their bars.

Yeah, I remember that in Miami. You'd go in an american shop or restaurant say subway or 7-11. The employees would start jibbering spanish, it was so frustrating. If I wanted to speak it, I would have gone to a hispanic country. Oh and some people in miami are too heavy on the old ginger beer.

BM

Miami was awful. Nobody spoke English and stared at us blankly whenever we wanted so much as a drink at one of their bars.
[/b]
Destroy all foreign countries - oh wait, the Americans are doing it to themselves already.

I've been to America... that's a giant sh*tehole, especially Memphis, Tennessee, mobile, Alabama, or new Orleans, lousiana

Latest posts