• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 1: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Auckland)

Idk man.......... It feels like vs France 2015 all over again... You know.. When the country knows we've got a good team, and that we probably should win, but **** happens. I feel like then.
I hope it's like France 2015 again! That was one of the best ABs performances of all time!

Sean Fitzpatrick speaking upbeat about both teams chances. I havent seen Sean for ages. He looks a lot older now.

Idk man.......... It feels like vs France 2015 all over again... You know.. When the country knows we've got a good team, and that we probably should win, but **** happens. I feel like then.

Nah, not at all. Just wait. The Lions will be utterly obliterated by this All Blacks team. It might seem close as times, but only because the ABs are letting it be.

I hope it's like France 2015 again! That was one of the best ABs performances of all time!

I was there, it was an amazing experience, it was like the gift that just keeps on giving.

Bear in mind France at that stage had an appalling coach, Phillippe Saint Andre, good player but terrible international coach.

This Lions outfit are not deserving of being put in the same category as that poor French team.
This Lions team is much togher and far more capable. I also believe they won't buckle under pressure.
That doesn't mean they will necessarily win, but it's not fair to rate them at France 2015 level.

i think this test could be a lot closer than people think.

I think the Lions have done well to improve as a squad with each game. Especially considering the teams they've played which are among NZs best but now the Lions are about to play the worlds finest. I cant wait.

I'll really appreciate it if you can keep the score updated. Due due to a scheduling mess up I'm on a train then the ruddy tube during the match.

Looks dry, good news. Picking a comfy ABs win. Barrett to have a blinder.

John Kirwan reckons by 5 or less... What does he know tho, he let Fekitoa and Naholo go.

Hoping the B&I can do still be in touch by 60, then we can use the bench.. but still sadly think these AB's will have a little to much..

Have dropped a cheeky $10 on Mako at $81 to score the 1st try. I'm hoping he is the 1st and last of the Lions' successes in this game!

Hell, if you're still awake you might as well just soldier through to the game...

SOB was 50/1 for first try in the uk. Chucked a fiver on that haha.

Here we go!!!

Looks like the ABs want a wet weather game, they appear to be doing a rain dance

Latest posts