• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 2: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Wellington)

The games gone soft. what else can you say. I doubt SBW can even bend any lower than he was.

Its going to be ******* hillarious if the Lions loose now. You've got everything you wanted rain, are french ref and an AB red carded 20 minutes in. No excuses from lot now.
He skidded down. Thats low to he honest. And can I flip it and ask where in law is it not a red?

The games gone soft. what else can you say. I doubt SBW can even bend any lower than he was.

Its going to be ******* hillarious if the Lions loose now. You've got everything you wanted rain, are french ref and an AB red carded 20 minutes in. No excuses from lot now.

Some of you need to realize that head injuries and concussion is no joke. Ask some of the players who've had to retire because of it, or the NFL players who are now struggling with day to day life......

Can a mod remind people about the ref thread this has happened now and i don't want to read a bunch of idiotic kiwis who won't get over this for the next hour.

Pfft this is why I've gone off this game. They're turning it into ******* soccer. That wouldn't have even been a penalty in Origin in league.. bloke was falling and it wasn't malicious

You're really going to go there... There was no attempt to wrap arms...

Ahh calm down lol. Ive seen that yellow carded to be honest. You have to play here to know.

The rules of the game are global... There are not just rules for the North and South... So as said get back in your box. If we had done that to Dagg you would be shouting Red... So go get back in your box!

The rules of the game are global... There are not just rules for the North and South... So as said get back in your box. If we had done that to Dagg you would be shouting Red... So go get back in your box!
Referee interpretations. Heard of that? Calm down son lol.

Latest posts