• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 2: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Wellington)

Decisions like right here on half time is likely why the lions will loose. AB's down to 14 and right on our line and the kick for goal. That is madness.

If you guys scored a try off a lineout here the games over for the AB's in these conditions and the card we've been delt. Thats the difference between the AB's and the rest.

If the AB's were in the same position you know we are going for the corner right there.

What when the clock was at 41 minutes ? It's the points for me every time . Had it been 35 mins I'd have agreed with you 100%

It wasn't a disgrace munstermuffin. AWJ was a worse call, but he's been really good thus far. The backrow last week didn't work at all, Warbs has made a positive impact this week imo.
We will just have to disagree. I think both calls were a disgrace and wouldn't say it's been positive this week as our backrow haven't been great.

There is a noticeable difference at the breakdown. SOB, Warbs and Itoje are slowing the ball down very very well. Like the back row balance, even before the red card.

I feel bad for even thinking this, but these weather conditions scream "Warrenball" to me. I'd bring T'eo on at the half and bin the positive passing play we saw in the first 5 mins.

It looked horrible by Sonny-Bill, I can only assume the first tackler slowed Watson down more than SBW expected, so his shoulder made contact rather than his chest. But even then, there was no attempt to get lower down. Just a brain fart on his part I think.
Te'o would be good in these conditions IMO. Other than Farrells kicking game, his attack isn't too good. Especially running into Cane. Henderson as well would be good but AWJ is going good.

Sorry I don't see all I guess I will just disagree. I don't see Warburton impact. Itoje yes but Faletau hasn't been great and Warburton hasn't neen immense to justify being picked on back of brown nosing.
To be fair AWJ has done ok today and when Lawes comes on it should up the intensity

Cracking game, even at half time. Set up for an exciting second half. Oh and the red card was fair.

Least we know the reason why so many New Zealanders talk so much rubbish.

It's becuase they are allowed to shoulder charge each other's head.
Ive honestly seen that happen I this years Super Rugby which was yellow carded as they guy was slipping I think the reff said. It even happens in the domestic games. Im not condoning it. Im just telling the truth, it does get yellowed in NZ.

Sorry I don't see all I guess I will just disagree. I don't see Warburton impact. Itoje yes but Faletau hasn't been great and Warburton hasn't neen immense to justify being picked on back of brown nosing.
To be fair AWJ has done ok today and when Lawes comes on it should up the intensity

Itoje's been half good half bad. Couple of costly knock on's have cost the Lions 2 good attacking opportunities. He's everywhere though, and considering the conditions handling errors will happen I suppose. Faletau not been great I agree.

Enough of the brown nosing comment re Warbs though munstermuffin. Very unfair to a player who's given his all and achieved a hell of a lot despite his never ending injury problems. He's a great ambassador of the game, always conducting himself with integrity and humility. Sorry but it's just starting to grate. Call Gats what you want, he's been pretty poor for Wales since 2012, but Warbs is a true warrior, even if I would have preferred Tips most of the time.

Ive honestly seen that happen I this years Super Rugby which was yellow carded as they guy was slipping I think the reff said. It even happens in the domestic games. Im not condoning it. Im just telling the truth, it does get yellowed in NZ.
There was no slippage and no arms....

Latest posts