• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 3: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Auckland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we never see NZ half backs milk offside pens like that.

I don't like it when anyone does it, but that was the most obvious case I've ever seen. I can't believe the ref seriously awarded a penalty for that.

Great series, fair result. Would of liked the victory of course but think the teams are very even and the series result reflects that.
Yeah I agree with you there. Sick of people saying 'England would've done better', give the Lions some respect FFS. They have English players in there FFS.

Damn I wish we played the All Blacks this Summer. Would fancy our chances. Drawn series is a good result but so bittersweet anti climactic

An outstanding match, ok with mistakes at crucial times that only added to the tension.
Some say they're disappointed with the draw, but hey, it was one hell of a contest and a hell of a series.
Farrell just keeps growing in stature, but for me the key player for the Lions today was Faletau.

No they don't. If you have to rely on penalties, you're not a proper Rugby team.

Everyone knows this.

Haha, so had ABs won with the penalty that was reversed because it was ruled as accidental offside, then it would still be a draw because it would not have counted. Pull the other one.

Fact is ABs did not win the series and only have themselves to blame. Lions were supposed to get annihilated this week with 15 v 15, but ABs still couldn't put them away.

As Waikato a boy, I'm happy for Gats. Proved his doubters wrong imo.
I know some of you NH boys might disagree, but he came within inches from doing what many thought was impossible.
Gatland got a drawn test. Thats pretty good considering the Lions of the past. Well done Gats.

Big congrats to Kieron Read ! Great player, great person, great role model

I dunno how to even respond here. This is the worst match result for anyone who cares.

They should be refunding tickets tbh.

SA 2021 next up that should be a good one.
Not as tough as this one. Some proper rugby throughout the series. Shame its over. Shame it had to end in such a poor display from both sides. Thought I was watching schools for a large parts of that contest.

The ref didn't drop those balls or miss chances and kicks.

Can't blame the ref for our own faults. We are not good enough at the moment and Hansen handled this series poorly. A good wake up call hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts