2 Dylan HARTLEY (capt)
3 Salesi MA'AFU
4 Courtney LAWES
5 Christian DAY
6 Calum CLARK
7 Tom WOOD
8 Samu MANOA

Replacements
Ross MCMILLAN, Alex WALLER, Gareth DENMAN, James CRAIG, Cam DOLAN, Teimana HARRISON, Jon FISHER*, Kahn FOTUALI'I, James WILSON, Dom WALDOUCK, Jamie ELLIOTT, Howard PACKMAN, Josh SKELCEY, Sam OLVER

Dragons having a decent pre season. Gave us a bit of a beating now this. Hopefully it transfers into league play

Well at least the Blues put what sounded like a decent structured (ish) performance. Hopefully they can actually beat Zebre next week after last year's sh*te against them.

Yeah been a pretty tidy pre season for the Dragons! I thought they were great at the start of last season and just ran out of steam. Be good if they can keep.the good form longer this year.

Well at least the Blues put what sounded like a decent structured (ish) performance. Hopefully they can actually beat Zebre next week after last year's sh*te against them.

Yeah been a pretty tidy pre season for the Dragons! I thought they were great at the start of last season and just ran out of steam. Be good if they can keep.the good form longer this year.

I'm just happy to see the Blues with a relatively injury free squad compared to last season. We actually put out two centres, and neither one was the tea lady's nephew who has 'played there a couple of times'.

I'm just happy to see the Blues with a relatively injury free squad compared to last season. We actually put out two centres, and neither one was the tea lady's nephew who has 'played there a couple of times'.

Gavin Evans is still far too close to the 1st Xv for my liking...
Magnificent haircut though

Really?
220813_Gavin_Evans.JPG

To be fair, that was 2013. Maybe find him on twitter and ask for a sneak preview for his do this year.

Haha I'm hoping someone remembers the agreement of "**** rugby player. Great haircut." discussion from a few years back on here :p otherwise I look like a tool

We beat London Irish 17-5 tonight. Should've been a lot more but great workout

Haha I'm hoping someone remembers the agreement of "**** rugby player. Great haircut." discussion from a few years back on here :p otherwise I look like a tool
I definitely do, I just thought it was funny to see the extent of you trying to defend Evans all alone!

I definitely do, I just thought it was funny to see the extent of you trying to defend Evans all alone!
Something which every Irish, Scottish, Italian and Welsh team seem to have done quite easily over the last year :(

Dragons returned to Eugene Cross Park last night, by all accounts was a great atmosphere and nice to see Ebbw Vale hosting some top flight rugby again.

TEAM: Cook; Sharples, Trinder, Twelvetrees, May; Hook, Robson; Thomas Y, Hibbard, Afoa; Savage, Palmer; Moriarty, Kvesic, Morgan

:clapping:

Well actually Laidlaw will most likely start and i imagine there will be a rotation policy for locks as there are no standout starters.

I really like the look Atkinson as well

I have a feeling that Afoa and Hibbard are going to come off very quickly in games where glos are dominating.

I reckon they should look at bringing in Ben Franks as a loosehead (his best position) or Benn Robinson for next season. I think they need some quality there. The top south africans are out of gloucesters market and they seem to fit in better with the french playing style and culture.

If his scrummaging improves, Ryan Bevington would be a good signing as well.

Latest posts