• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 47 dream (on) team!

Fraser Waters?

I'm sorry, but what the f***? Guys like Anthony Allen miss out and instead Ashton has gone for journeymen club players?

Dan Ward-Smith over someone like Ben Skirving is also retarded - the guy isn't even going to be fit! That's besides whether he would be good enough at international level anyway.

It's like something Andy Robinson would pick. I wait with dagger in hand to see the crud he picks when whittling it down to 30.

Oh for f***ing hells sake what is the Italian ' I can only manage 50 mins of f***ing the ref ' c*** doing in that f***ing squad...

We might as well bring out the 2003 Winning World Cup side...

f***ing ****** off now!!!!

AND CHARLIE THE f***ING CRIPPLED HODGSON doing in the squad... we are f***ing screwed!!!

[/LORA RANT]

*Logs on to ebay*

*Orders All Blacks shirt*

*Digs out Irish Passport*

*Pretends not to be English for the embaressment*

I'm also a bit gutted that Ben Skirving hasn't been picked, he is a very good Number 8 for Saracens (don't laugh!)

I'm also a bit gutted that Ben Skirving hasn't been picked, he is a very good Number 8 for Saracens (don't laugh!) [/b]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol:

Well actually, I should be the one laughing.

I'll send a card from all the European destinations Ben Skirving goes to next season, with a Saracens shirt on. :p

Saying any of them should get game time ahead of Easter is rediculous. Still, anyone ahead of the horrible Italian c***.

Why do I want to kill the horrible italian c***??? is it natural??

On a much much lighter note

I see no Balshaw!!! YES!!!
WOOO!!!!
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

:mellow:
[/b]

What? Why are you staring at me like that? :blink:

To temper the sheer, unadulterated rage for a moment, it it worth stressing that this is just a 47 player development squad. Some guys are going to get dropped before the final sqaud for the World Cup is announced.

<div class='quotemain'>
:mellow:
[/b]

What? Why are you staring at me like that? :blink:

To temper the sheer, unadulterated rage for a moment, it it worth stressing that this is just a 47 player development squad. Some guys are going to get dropped before the final sqaud for the World Cup is announced.
[/b][/quote]

I don't care its the principle of picking them...

and no worries the Italian c*** will not be picked for the world cup as I will be running him over...

Can an enlightened englishman tell me why yellowcardio and waters are included, but simpson-Daniel misses out? he has looked damn good to me in the few times I have seen him play

BEcause the England management are nepotistic arseholes that will select their 'elite' club and friends before the best players, then blame the club sides for not providing them. Thus making the "holy trinity" of Bath, Leicester and Wasps the darlings of the media while all the other clubs are "evil and destroying the game".

BEcause the England management are nepotistic arseholes that will select their 'elite' club and friends before the best players, then blame the club sides for not providing them. Thus making the "holy trinity" of Bath, Leicester and Wasps the darlings of the media while all the other clubs are "evil and destroying the game". [/b]

i quite agree. Simpson-Daniel especially and Balshaw have been ripped off.

You kidding about Balsack? He's an utter waste of space.

Simpson-Daniel is in a different class to him. If it weren't for injury at unfortunate times in his career I think he would have fully established himself as a top international by now.

i hate lawence dallagilo, and hogeson aswell, ones a c*** andthe other is a complete waste of space, why pick hogeson when youve alredy got wilko, flood, barkley, and if really nessasary tait can play 10 aswell. easter should be n8 ahead of anyone.

glad to see the likes of hipkiss, ciprianni, and sheridan included though.

if really nessasary tait can play 10 aswell.[/b]

Since when? I've never seen him play there at any senior level.

Geraghty and Lamb are also challengers for the 10 jersey as well though.

Geraghty should be well ahead of Barkley, Hodgson and Wilkinson for that 10 shirt, the only real competition he should have is Flood.

Geraghty's kicking apparently isn't as sweet as that of Flood or Wilkinsons but his running, perception and intelligence is (as we have seen) awesome. Basically Mike Catt mk.II which, lets be honest, isn't a bad thing!

Latest posts