• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Chiro v O'R Challenge

O

O'Rothlain

<div align="center">The Chiro v O'R Challenge</div>
Some of you might remember a great deal of trash talking from Chiro about the AB's winning the world cup. Well, we've now come to a reasonable arrangement and a actual wager has been set.
  • If the All Blacks WIN, Chiro will own my (O'Rothlain) signature for a month.
  • If the All Blacks LOSE, I will own Chiro's signature for a month.

K_tony_thumbs_up.jpg

Gets My Approval

<div class='quotemain'>
Just let it go O'Ro...just let it go...
[/b]
Why? We've discussed all this via PM. This is a set in stone event. It's on!
[/b][/quote]

So the winner will, for a month, be able to impersonate the loser and post up frank admission of that person's lifestyle choices. Or am I missing something about the significance of the logins?

Not logins - signature. You may have seen the particularly impressive efforts sported by Lora over the years as a direct result of his sometimes blind, but always loveable patriotism...

Not logins - signature. You may have seen the particularly impressive efforts sported by Lora over the years as a direct result of his sometimes blind, but always loveable patriotism...
[/b]

So Chiro might have to have signature with "The hakka is just a glorified Morris Dance" on it....or O'Ro could end up with "O'Rothlain...as Irish as Apple Pie". I am beginning to see the mischief in this!

;):):p

SB

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

So Chiro might have to have signature with "The hakka is just a glorified Morris Dance" on it....or O'Ro could end up with "O'Rothlain...as Irish as Apple Pie". I am beginning to see the mischief in this!

;):):p

SB
[/b][/quote]
Now you've got it! Mmmmm...apple pie.

Why? We've discussed all this via PM. This is a set in stone event. It's on!
[/b]

Its getting embarrassing! Look! You're making a scene now everyone is looking! :wacko:

lol...youre not much of the successful gambler...typical dumb irish..

oh well...cant wait to put a photo of a piece of **** with = irish rugby..at the end of it

should be great fun!

Deep down, somewhere in that All Black heart, you love me, CHIRO.

And, don't judge me...it's not that I hate the AB's, I just was sick of no one actually accepting your challenge. So, game on.

thats becoz all these guys on these boards fear me...they easy club pussy thats why they are hahha

but i admire your stupidness...i now think highly of irish people becoz of you..and you have now raised your countrys average i.q level from 1..to 5..just edging out the english by 2

thats becoz all these guys on these boards fear me...they easy club pussy thats why they are hahha

but i admire your stupidness...i now think highly of irish people becoz of you..and you have now raised your countrys average i.q level from 1..to 5..just edging out the english by 2 [/b]

haha we don't fear you, why do you always have to come out with loads of **** chiro... I am actually looking forward to O'rothlain Owning your sig, should be good fun... But I hope you won't go quiet on us like you did on Gay Guy... Never did see the outcome of you taking on the Winner of the NZ Rugby 06 Tournament... oh wait it didn't happen cos some wussed out... Nice one the big scary Chiro...

lmao it did happen you ******..he won an even amount of games as did i..ask em..hes an ok rugby07 player..i would go as far and say my brother was a harder challenge

and you looking forward to this irish pwrick winning and owning my sig?..i cant wait to see that either (me and you will proberly die trying) coz i am overly confident that the all blacks will win the world cup and ill post a picture of a piece of a **** will the comment "this equates to both northern hemisphere rugby and league"

love you too

As funny as all this is, i really can't bring myself to believe that Chiro is older than the age of 12.

yeah its almost as funny as wales chances of winning any world cup within the next 3000 years

As much as I'm proud of my heritage, I will, only for the sake of shutting the idiots up who keep accusing me of trying to "act Irish," stat that I am American, albeit Irish-American.

Yeah, when I win, you better not go silent on us CHIRO, 'cause that would totally defeat the purpose.

Latest posts