• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Chiro v O'R Challenge

lol ... the only reason that im not here to bother with your nonsense northern talk is a) i have a life outside a forum that contains friends and family and B) i like to watch real rugby that only exists in the southern hemisphere

im actually so confident that the all blacks will win..that if o'rothlain doesnt mind you can all have a go at putting something in my sig if the impossible happens

regards

team chiro

Sorry, Chiro, could you excuse me for one second?

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

svoicezi1.jpg

i love the thought provoking pictures pwrick!...

its as useful to me as your mothers false teeth after she ate my fat one

and your excused r.c...

wait a minute i get it!!!.... YOU'RE WELSH RIGHT?....AND THE R.C STANDS FOR REALLY CRAP?....

SO IT PANS OUT LIKE THIS?.....you like welsh rugby and your user name is really crap equates to WELSH SUCK BALLS!!!11 lol

kaftka > shane williams...pwned

team chiro

i love the thought provoking pictures pwrick!...

its as useful to me as your mothers false teeth after she ate my fat one

and your excused r.c...

wait a minute i get it!!!.... YOU'RE WELSH RIGHT?....AND THE R.C STANDS FOR REALLY CRAP?....

SO IT PANS OUT LIKE THIS?.....you like welsh rugby and your user name is really crap equates to WELSH SUCK BALLS!!!11 lol

kaftka > shane williams...pwned

team chiro [/b]

You know, there are some SH folk out there that actually defend you and claim you post intelligently at times...

I just wich I had Chiro's all out optimism that we are going to walk the WC!!

Pfft, look on the bright side, at least you guys can actually select fifteen players who are on form rather than fifteen players who were on form four years ago.

nice and quiet in here!!!...

i hear crickets and owls..and a nice soft breeze seetling in

i hear snoring too?...

hmmm...

must be a few million people watching england try and play rugby!!!

IM GONNA WIN THIS CHALLENGE!!! OROTHLAIN GONNA BE MY BITTTTTTCH!!!..

i hear snoring too?...

hmmm...

must be a few million people watching england try and play rugby!!!!.. [/b]

Nah, NZ v Scotland mate... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i hear snoring too?...

hmmm...

must be a few million people watching england try and play rugby!!!

IM GONNA WIN THIS CHALLENGE!!! OROTHLAIN GONNA BE MY BITTTTTTCH!!!.. [/b]
Dude...you're never on the forum anymore...whilst I always am on the forum...
I'll stick with my guns here, but if I lose this is highly in your favor, whereas I win, no one will see you or your lovely signature for a month. Start posting it up!!!! Someone needs to talk up the S.H.

well i was banned for a while by prick*..so that didnt help

oh teh mite?...english rugby?..BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
dont even go there buddy!..i know props in nz that could run faster then your backs

well atleast you didnt deny you gonna be my ***** orothlain...it should do wonders for your confidence sister!!!

GO ALLBLACKS

(*edited because the writer hasn't got the balls to insult someone directly. Have a nice day.)

well i was banned for a while by prick*..so that didnt help

oh teh mite?...english rugby?..BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
dont even go there buddy!..i know props in nz that could run faster then your backs

well atleast you didnt deny you gonna be my ***** orothlain...it should do wonders for your confidence sister!!!

GO ALLBLACKS

(*edited because the writer hasn't got the balls to insult someone directly. Have a nice day.) [/b]
You know your going to be my hoe...stop denying it, CHIRO.

hmmm..interesting..expected more of a response from you o'rothballs

but...cant really complain with your low self esteem and lack of confidence..

being that your an irish supporter

("YES!" chiro then runs down the road with the pot of gold he stole from the little leprachaun known as odriscoll..he high fives himself and transforms back into optimus prime and drives off into the sunset)

To What am I supposed to make a response? Simple fact, you don't have the balls to show up when the All Black's lose. You will simply cower in the shadows for the 4 week period you have to display your ridiculously humiliating signature. So, you can make your leprachaun jokes, but I will be here posting whether I win or lose after this RWC, and you will simply vanish. Oh wait, was that a confident statement saying you are going to lose...? Yes, yes it was.

hahahah..your a joke like ya countries rugby

ya giant leprachauns need to go back to the rainbow and find "yer pot o' gold" lol
im forever confident the allblacks will win..if they dont..tough ****..but i remain confident

and you aint confident at all....simply coz you still havent denied you will BE MY *****

sign,sealed.....delievered
to:
12 odriscoll sux rd
by the rainbow
Ireland

from chiro..with lots and lots of leprachaun love!!

To What am I supposed to make a response? Simple fact, you don't have the balls to show up when the All Black's lose. You will simply cower in the shadows for the 4 week period you have to display your ridiculously humiliating signature. So, you can make your leprachaun jokes, but I will be here posting whether I win or lose after this RWC, and you will simply vanish. Oh wait, was that a confident statement saying you are going to lose...? Yes, yes it was.

[/b]

You should just be glad this bet didn't involve Ireland in anyway, you know, with the whole "can't even make it out of our pool and should've lost to Georgia" thing.

Latest posts