• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The new girl ;)

Rugbybunny

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Hey,

Am new'ish to Rugby and newer to this site - as of 5 minutes ago :)

Currently play for N.A.GWRFC (New Ash Green) and have done so since April. My first match being Flanker in the Presidents match which resulted in topless bar dives in front of my ex and the 70 year old president :eek:

Have since been trained up in Scrum Half and Fly Half...only issue with WR - pregnancy's! :rolleyes:

Absolutely loving the game - just need a little more confidence for going in stronger, whether defending or attacking as I seem to be getting a little hurt from staying a bit too upright...

So...a hello from me and I look forward to many more posts ^_^

Rugbybunny x

Hello Bunny!

A very welcome feinine presence in these neck of the woods...

Hi there!

I'm female as well, so I know how you feel! But I don't play rugby.

Welcome ....

But another one post wonder Im afraid!

Hey,

Am new'ish to Rugby and newer to this site - as of 5 minutes ago :)

Currently play for N.A.GWRFC (New Ash Green) and have done so since April. My first match being Flanker in the Presidents match which resulted in topless bar dives in front of my ex and the 70 year old president :eek:

Have since been trained up in Scrum Half and Fly Half...only issue with WR - pregnancy's! :rolleyes:

Absolutely loving the game - just need a little more confidence for going in stronger, whether defending or attacking as I seem to be getting a little hurt from staying a bit too upright...

So...a hello from me and I look forward to many more posts ^_^

Rugbybunny x

Cheers Bunny and welcome to the world's best Rugby Forum ever :)))

Latest posts