• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread 2

Originally posted by getofmeland+May 10 2006, 11:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@May 10 2006, 12:52 AM
my predictions for next year

my boys wigan will win the premiership..
Sorry but I thought you supported Chelsea??? [/b]
both. but wigan more so now.

but ever since they won 2 in a row,i just dont care for them as much, plus most of their fans seem like stuck up ass holes, its changed cuz now i favor liverpool over chelsea

their fans are a bunch of knackers but they just happen to be owned by a billionaire, look back at the Chelsea fans through the decades and you'll see a leopard never changes its spots. Generalising here I know.

Well the championship Play off final was today and we saw Leeds Battle it out with Watford for a spot in the Premiership.... With Watford the worthy Winners of the game, so that means next season we will see Reading, Sheffield United and Watford replace Sunderland, West Brom, and Birmingham...

Not only has the final, secured them a place in one of the best leagues in the world, but it will also bring in an estimated £40 million for the club, one of the biggest prizes in football...

It was a shame to see Leeds United fail, but the were truely outplayed losing 3 - 0 to an on form Watford side... Its a remarkable tale for Watford, last year they were close to being relegated down to League 1 last season, and this season they have been promoted to Premiership...

I expect Leeds to continue to improve over the next season, and hopefully we could see them return to the division they truely belong in, hopefully we wont see the same financial situation that they were in before...

Should be a great season next season...

Latest posts