• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread 2

yeah i aint no glory supporter, as cardiff are my number one side, i just have a softspot for united.

I hate United more than Chelsea. And I hate Everton more than United...

yeah but youre a scouse fan. i dont hate liverpool, i have alot of respect for them as they are a side steeped in tradition. the only sides i hate are swansea,wrexham and chelsea

Arsenal were pathetic tonight,what happend to there recent european form.

Now all the Mancs will think they have a chance
no.gif

Because Arsenal are suited to playing in Europe where they're given more time on the ball and allowed to play whereas in the premiership, espeically away from home they're never given time on the ball and they seem to get flustered a bit too much, which seems strange considering it's not that long since they went through the league unbeaten.

I had bets on with friends that Man City would finish above both Charlton and Newcastle.

We were going so well for most of the season. :mellow:

You have about as much chance as Sunderland.

The ***le is over, no matter what Slur Alex keeps on raving about.

Never will be Jealous of Manchester United.....

We are still the Most Successful British Side in the World....

I just think the ***le will be much closer next year, with 5 teams all going to be competing for it, now that teams have got used to Mourinho's tactics, it is making it more difficult to allow the side play... it was only a matter of time until it happend...

But the ***le is OVER!!!

Now Lets prepare for the World Cup and the up and coming 06/07 season....

yes the wc, ill be chearing on the boys off course, although im getting worried as my shirt havent arrived yet, and i ordered it last month... although i supose it has to come over from italy.

Well I'm supporting Trinidad and Tobago in the World Cup. Why? Well because half of their squad plays in the Scottish lower leagues...and I support Ayr who play in those leagues.

Latest posts