• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS TO ANFIELD

G

getofmeland

YOU ARE OUR PRODIGAL SON AND YOU GONNA SCORE LOADS</span>

by the way i dont care whether i get banned but this deserved a thread, Dan will back me anyways, plus there is worse posted than this.....

fowl-2-04-03.jpg

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

In other news, Mersey Docks and Harbour Company are pleased to announce that trade routes with Colombia have reopened.

robbiefowlerandcharles5sh.jpg

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 27 2006, 06:56 PM
In other news, Mersey Docks and Harbour Company are pleased to announce that trade routes with Colombia have reopened.

robbiefowlerandcharles5sh.jpg
<

I hadn't been to LIVERPOOLFC.TV for a couple of days and when i logged in i almost fell off my chair.

bowdown.gif
THE RETURN OF GOD
bowdown2.gif

Best news ive heard all week
<
<
<
<
<

<
cheers.gif

p.s C.A u need to get a new pic that one's gettin old

Whats all the fuss about, Since he left Liverpool he gone fat & useless. He will slow up Liverpool now, then again, the way Liverpool played against Utd, he will suit the side.

Seems a strange move alright, Cissé proved himself a useless twat with that missed sitter against United but the way Fowler's gone over the last few years he's be struggling to get into them types of position. Handy enough for Pearce though to have got rid of him.

You're welcome to him back.
<

City have got Cole and Vassell, and Fowler's already worn through one physio table.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jan 28 2006, 09:37 AM
Seems a strange move alright, Cissé proved himself a useless twat with that missed sitter against United but the way Fowler's gone over the last few years he's be struggling to get into them types of position. Handy enough for Pearce though to have got rid of him.
We're missing a natural predator. Now we've got one! Genius!
<

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jan 28 2006, 08:26 AM
p.s C.A u need to get a new pic that one's gettin old
the photo of fowler snorting the chalk line?

dude, there is no way in the history of time that that will ever get old.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 1 2006, 09:18 AM
Agreed captainamerica. Winding up bitter bluenoses is compulsorary.
compulsorary eh, taken to making up words there Dan, and you a journalist? :p

Latest posts