• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Question Thread

Have you got the help commands on? Try the menu options. Also, are you new to rugby gaming?

I find it almost impossible to win the ball at rucks, if the opponent is rated higher. For example, i was playing as NZ against Namibia, and i could win rucks fairly easily with a bit of grunt. But try winning one ruck with Namibia against NZ, and you won't.

It must be to do with stats, so i'd take a look at the rucking stats of the better teams, and up them. Generally, i find in real life if say Japan matched up to England, it'd be a rough ratio of 7-3 ruck wins to England in key positions.

Hi thanks for the reply. What does the help command do? When the ball is on the ground what am I suppose to do? I am big fan and understand real rugby. Right now I button mash when ball hits the ground.

To be honest, I think Sexton looks bang on. ROG not so much, especially from the side, but not too bad from the front. They don't look the same to me. Not quite sure what you mean.

Simon Danielli

Sorry to bother you guys but I was wondering. I'm a big fan of Danielli and just want to know he is in the Scotland squad (in the game) and if so could a get a picture of him to see how realistic he is?

Just wondering

Ok so I've been reading everyone complaining about RWC 2011 and how bad it is etc.
yes I agree with all of you and yes maybe HB have let us down but I loved Rugby 08 and seeing this is like Rugby 08 with improved game play I really enjoy this ***le as well.

For me all sporting games tend to get boring playing against the AI, but playing against mates is really enjoyable. This were the online feature comes is nicely BUT about everyone is complaining about the lag and I assume not everyone can have a crap connection so it has to be the HB server... will this be fixed or will we have to keep playing with a lag against each other???

I'm also going to start a list against who I play for if a player quits on me then I know for the future, maybe we can start a "Name and Shame" those quitters... ;)

Release on Xbox Marketplace?

I'm wondering if I can buy the game on Xbox Marketplace? Because I don't think the game will be released in my country and I don't really want to order it online.

Thanks

Got a question? Searching for an answer? Post your RWC'11 Game questions in here.

Thanks.

Hi, I would like to know whether the online servers on the Playstation network is going to be fixed. I cannot verse my friends online. Whenever I create a custom session, it says "session no longer available". Please could you guys fix this.

why in the name of jesus is stephen ferris black???? and can i fix this?

Hi, I would like to know whether the online servers on the Playstation network is going to be fixed. I cannot verse my friends online. Whenever I create a custom session, it says "session no longer available". Please could you guys fix this.

Easy solution, buy an xbox :lol:

LOL! I am sooo tempted to do so! PSN is giving me too much nonsense.

Latest posts