• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Question Thread

Easiest way to get a red card?

I need to get a red card to get the last trophy on ps3, what is the easiest way?

I tried mashing the R3 button and it didnt work and you cant do purposeful high tackles.

you can do high tackles, just hold R1 on ps3..... dunno the button on x box, its constant dangerous tackles

Are the kits ever going to be fixed?

You still can only use the official RWC 2011 kits in full tournament and online, the kits do not feature in warm up tour and friendly match. Is this ever going to be fixed???

This has been answered by Glen or Alistair previously.

Criticism & Future Plans

This is in no way meant to be a wind-up or to cause hassle. I just have a simple question for HB.

There has been a lot of criticism aimed at this game. I must admit I've sold my copy on, initially I really enjoyed the game but after having completed it found it not to be really engaging. I've just been over to amazon and read some of the reviews.

My question is; have you (HB ) noted the criticism of this game? Has the game not met or surpassed your expectations? Obviously some criticism can be constructive but a lot of what is written online (not on here) is negative. How have HB dealt with this? I guess what I'm getting at is has this been a success?

I ask as I feel its important for future plans, is it looking like there will be a follow-up? I imagine it might be too early to tell but when do you think there will be a point where a decision is made that another game will be made?

I'm just interested in the future developments. Best of luck if another installment is attempted.

Thanks

Here's my question: Did you guys do ANY research? How can you think Murrayfield's in Glasgow?

I know its in Edinburgh because for 3 years I lived on the same road, about 5 doors down from Murrayfield, and I lived in Edinburgh at that time!

Here's my question: Did you guys do ANY research? How can you think Murrayfield's in Glasgow?

I know its in Edinburgh because for 3 years I lived on the same road, about 5 doors down from Murrayfield, and I lived in Edinburgh at that time!

Murryfield in Glasgow = epic fail.

Murryfield in Glasgow = epic fail.

Indeed. Otherwise, the gameplay's a little too slow and the forwards too simple and not reacting very fast. Also, it seems to give away some very dubious penalties when all I'm doing is binding forwards into the ruck.

That and when you work out how to win, you beat everyone with ease (I beat New Zealand 52-16 with Scotland in hard mode).

And it gave me a red card in the world cup final for... knocking the ball on! WTF?

Oh, and it cheats you out of wins by giving the opposition penalties when all you're doing is rucking normally.

Seriously, I was 29-23 up with Samoa against France in the WC quarter final at 80 minutes when the game decided Yachvili could run straight through ALL of my players and score a try under the posts, despite my fullback tackling him. When I checked the replay, I saw that my tackler moved to the side in mid-air to avoid him.

Seriously, if you haven't bought this game already, don't bother, it's like a more crappy version of Rugby '08.

Latest posts