• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Question Thread

Well I play on medium and this is what is happening I should probably play with someone besides the states maybe that will help out a bit haha.

Anything else to try because I would like to try some of the lower level teams.....Is it all just a timing thing?

try playing with teams rated above 82 against ones below 76 on medium and you should get a good grip of the game

I'd gladly play you on Butterytingz but I won't pay for xbl out of principle :D

I didn't hang around long enough to see the repeated replays I guess! In that case, my bad.

Couple of questions about the points you bring up -
Goal Kicking- they do seem to miss quite a few kicks (depending on the kicker usually), might be just that I haven;t picked up that much on it though
Drop Goals - Honestly don't mind this personally, as we've already seen it this world cup with Kotze's hat trick. Only thing I do find strange is, the teams and players you usually see use this tactic don;t - for example of the plenty of times I've played South Africa on the game, only once has Morne Steyn slotted a drop goal. However I play a team like Fiji and their fly half (Bari I think is his name in-game?) seems to slot them left right and centre, not quite the Fijian flair you'd expect?

I can honestly say I've seen the AI miss one kick since writing that post (and up to then) and that was playing Romania when he had a kick from the sideline in 33mph wind!

The drop goal stuff is too OTT. I don't think it's even possible to defend against it and with the accuracy the AI drop goals with it's a certain 3 points nearly every time.

Another thing i've noticed is that against the better teams you get penalised in the rucks a lot more than against the lower rated teams. That just smacks of lazy coding to me. It's not about how much smarter or better the AI play .... it's about just fudging the stats up or down to allow the user and easier ride.

Have you got the patch by any chance mate? Apparently the conceding lots of ruck penalties against smaller teams thing was an issue they fixed with the first patch. I think so anyway, does seem easier to maintain possession against the minnows since the patch anyway.

well i have been living with this game now for over 2 weeks and i cant tel you how angry i am that this slap dash game that i payed £39.99 for is making me feel its behond words its the biggest epic fail i have ever played i own every rugby game ever put on the market me and my sons live and breath the game its upseting to think that this is your best effort every thing about this game is just so bad and wrong every thing. and who ever you were working with and advising you on this game have never ever played a game of rugby ever. in all with out a doubt an epic fail on a grand level the list of bugs gliches crashes and game exploits on this game is just mind blowing how a team of game developers can even start to think that this game is work well done it makes me feel ill every time i see the start screen load up lmao ..... soo all in all shame on you HB

USA Eagles Squad

Would anyone be willing to post the USA squad with their player information and ratings or post a link to a site that has them? I've looked all over and can't find them anywhere.

just use the roster for real life to make your match 22 I would suggest their line up against russia. to make Ngwenya just find a black guy who doesnt belong :p

I presume he doesn't have the game and wants the details....

I'll boot it up now and type them up

Sorry I thought you had the game and wanted to correct the roster. I dont understand why Ngwenya isnt there though

Ditto - It's not even as if they based it off of the Churchill cup side as Wyles is in there

and it won't have anything to do with RC licensing the Top14 because Palmer/Wilkinson/Haskell are all in the England squad

They are also missing Paterson, the other starting winger. I made Test into Paterson since there's not a Test playing in the real tests. And one of the Tuilevuka's which wasn't there into the main man Zee Nwenga. (Had to add some speed and acc.) Bummer about it though is how the announcers say the replaced players' name whenever he scores a try.

Why does the computer never use Tactical subs?

Just wondered if this has ever happened apart from an injury on the team?

Just wondered if this has ever happened apart from an injury on the team?

The comp only makes injury subs. I have never seen a tactical change. Are you thinking a situation like bringing on O'Gara for the last 10 mins cos Ireland need one kick to draw....2 to win!!! LOL.

It didnt in rugby 08 so no suprise that it doesnt in this game. In the Fifa games the opposition makes subs i dont see why they cant program it do it. Not sure if rugby challenge does it either tbf

Latest posts