• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Patch - Season 2016 - 2017 Roster Thread

Hi Guys,
first of all, a BIG thank you and shout out to everyone that is involved in these MODS - very flipping well done! Brilliant work and thank you!

I have played a bit and picked up these errors/mistakes so far:
* (Cell C Sharks) Lukhanyo Am – Caucasian face African body - should be African face
lukhanyo sharks.jpg

* (Cell C Sharks) Chillyboy Rallepele – Caucasian face with scrum cap – should be African face with head bandage
chillyboy sharks.jpg

* When Starting WorldLeague 5min Elite before i even get to select my team – Rugby 08 has stopped working? Assist please

Ok, will make changes and add in the next update. Any more errors, post them and I will correct at the next opportunity.

Damien Allende has dark skin, it should be lighter.

Great update btw @ama1. The CPU kicks the ball less in matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work @ama1
Can I use this roster yet? Or should @peter83 change the b29 file first?
I think I should first modify the file be29 ... and repair to racing92 to its new assignment and then modify the ratings ... I would also have to upload the new modified list because or else they will stay racing players in one place and The team in another. Does anyone have any mistakes when starting the European Cup or the World Cup?

Just the World Cup fixtures, pools and kits is wrong.

Found another problem. When play challenge mode, it uses the R10 roster players

Last edited:
fantastick work guys,
some tips:
Angelo Esposito and Giorgio Bronzini hair colour are wrong
Lorenzo Cittadini flag is wrong

RE; the tournaments. I haven't been able to touch them yet - as I am trying to get all the teams enabled first and correct kits assigned.
Once these are done, I will move on to the tournaments using fully functioning teams.
Re; L.Cittadini and several other players showing incorrect nationality icons (Canada). I am still puzzled as to why this occurs. There are about
40 players in total where this occurs. I thought it was due to their roster id, so I reassigned them to another spot - however the problem still occurs.

Did you find out what cause the problem of the nationality icon?

No, I tried changing the player id's. It only happens for certain players. Currently away on a work assignment until Sunday, but when I return I hope to look at two things; fixing any identified issues in the roster and starting on the rsg files. Havent done anything on them yet. Tried to open the rfe files, but some of them appear encrypted. Was hoping to make an 18 team Super Rugby competition.

What are the encrypted files names? I want to look at at it a bit...

Do you know how to set the roster as the default roster?

Friend raised a problem with some leicester tigers player. Must be a player from 1 to 8 because it replaces players without team and I hope you can repair it

Where can I get Woosaah Editor old version?

How can i fix the loftus bug? The WL crashes when i have to play a game on Loftus

@johandutoit04 Thanks it works.

I have a problem, when I want to set the roster as the default roster I get a error that says "Could not find a part of the patch 'C:\Users\Game\Desktop\Rugby 13 SAE\R73..."

I will look at uploading an updated roster either later today or tomorrow with all proposed changes since the last one. I still am unable to change the incorrect flags showing for certain players and am looking at how cricket 07 modders deciphered the .rfe files to change the tournament settings. At the momentum doing a lot of experimenting in hex. Worst case scenario, Super Rugby will have to be limited to 14 teams and it will be up to a vote to decide which teams remain in each tournament with the remaining only being playable in play now mode.

Latest posts