• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Patch - Season 2016 - 2017 Roster Thread

The incorrect flags is not a huge problem bro, if you don't get it right its ok.

For the World Cup you can use MJC 2015 Fixtures, it works with the patch.

@ama1

Your roster v1.3 uploaded today seems to be the old one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pointing that out. I accidentally uploaded it as a .ros file instead of updating the .rar version.
Re-upped now.

@ama1 I'm having problems to set your roster as the default roster.

I used Woosaah Rugby 08 editor to set it as default. It generate a .rdf file but when I play the challenge mode it is the 2008 roster.

Just got it right to set the roster as the default roster.

Just want to point out that you didn't update the Stormers squad.

Can someone please tell me how to fix the loftus stadium bug??????????

@ama1 have you seen the bug when playing with/against Chiefs on Eden? It looks like a Monster, haha.

Do you know what the cause of this is?

Player needs to be swapped with a different "open player", reducing weight and height wont do anything, i think its the ID itself that causes that big player

@ama1 when will you release a new roster update?

Latest updates will be attached to the first post.

Hey @ama1, is there a way to changes some of the rules/penalty options with hex editing? E.g change throw not straight to free kick instead of a penalty.

Not yet, but I believe that it has something to do with the general programming / coding of the game. For example, IF the ball is kicked out over the sideline ....THEN an event is triggered (i.e; a Lineout is formed).
I dont have a lot of programming experience, but im guessing someone would need to disassemble / mod / reassemble the .exe file to do this.

@ama1 you could activate nz maorie and add players to your template ?, I already have all the maori kits, maybe you can use some irrelevant players from some teams to complete the Maori nz list

Josh navidi doesn't play for Cardiff blues in the patch which is bugging me :(

Yes, now that the European season is pretty much done - im going through redoing all the teams stats and line ups. Plus, all the internationals in the southern hemisphere are about to begin (plus the lions tour)...so I'm going through
each team individually. So far, Ive done all the Super Rugby and English Teams. Just need to do the Pro 12 & Top 14.

Yes, now that the European season is pretty much done - im going through redoing all the teams stats and line ups. Plus, all the internationals in the southern hemisphere are about to begin (plus the lions tour)...so I'm going through
each team individually. So far, Ive done all the Super Rugby and English Teams. Just need to do the Pro 12 & Top 14.
cool men!!!

Latest posts