• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Test Team

I swear Stephen Jones has to be retarded. Not being very fair on retarded people but jesus ..........

Jenkins playing the test is good.... Vickery is BAD. Badbadbadbadbadbadbad...

I don't think anybody can be surprised Fitzgerald isn't in the test team though, he's barely done a thing in his limited opportunities while Monye hasn't put a foot wrong so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 15 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't think anybody can be surprised Fitzgerald isn't in the test team though, he's barely done a thing in his limited opportunities while Monye hasn't put a foot wrong so far.[/b]

True. Most of the people talking up Fitzgerald are Irish. While I can talk up Fitzgeralds virtues I cant really find any faults with Monye performances. Fitzgerald has only had one start on the wing which seems a bit daft, but its up to him to show he's a better option. Either way, I wont be knocking Monye if he was selected.

edit: unless of course he has a mare, steps out of line in defense, miss-kicks and drops everything kicked at him. If that happens I'll be shouting "I told you so from the rooftops" while blaming the Welsh coaches for their obvious English bias!

Latest posts