• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Caption Comp - Round 3

Crowd shocked as Korean Weightlifter permanently seizes joints during record breaking snatch. Page 3 for full story.

"Shouldn't have touched that lotion... Now i can't read what these damn instructions on my hand say!"

Seemingly having nowhere to turn after plundering the Middle East for its natural resources, George W Bush sets about invading the daydreams of adolescent males for their baby oil...

'USA captain watchs excitedly as Bush spanks the ass off the losing captain in the final of the lesbian beach volleyball event'

Bush: that injury looks pretty bad, I'll have my personal doctor look it over, he is just over there in the bushes.

To (kind of) quote Anchorman - "It's so hot today! THESE CLOTHES were a bad choice!"

After such a long time I feel its time for a new round...here we go...

England%20Training%20Press%20Conference%20M-bUAxB2_ujl.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/England+Training+Press+Conference+M-bUAxB2_ujl.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 17 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 17 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After such a long time I feel its time for a new round...here we go...

England%20Training%20Press%20Conference%20M-bUAxB2_ujl.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/England+Training+Press+Conference+M-bUAxB2_ujl.jpg[/b]
England teammates were all too happy to help Haskell re-enact the final scene in his first film.
[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aaaahhh good one!Come on guys, you all have until Friday to post your caption.

The england pack preparing for France match ...Its seems even they are bracing for imminent rape ...

Not content with just having his head stuck up his own arse, Martin Johnson decides to stick it up Danny Cares aswell

England team give captioner's a field day with new slightly-gay looking forwards set piece move.

Latest posts