• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Ukraine War thread

Seems a bit daft risking a jet for a drone, pretty poor trade off.
Depends on the extent of the contact really. During WW2 allied pilots used to initiate contact with V1s to tip them off course. It could be something as simple as that.

According to the BBC report now, the jets first tried dumping fuel on it which leads me to believe it's a little more intentional.

"A Russian statement says there was no physical contact between its jets and the drone

It added that its planes did not use any of the on-board weapons and returned safely to their home airfield"

Footage of the jet colliding the the drone. Russia can't really do their usual bullshit of simply denying any responsibility.

The fuel dump seems like a middle finger p1ss take gesture to me. Probably designed to appeal to their local audience - check us out p1ssing all over the Americans.

Yeah but you know they will
Probably, they have shown themselves to be utterly shameless. I genuinely wonder just how much their Russian people actually buy into it. Depressingly, I think quite a lot do.

Footage of the jet colliding the the drone. Russia can't really do their usual bullshit of simply denying any responsibility.

The Americans said yesterday it made contact with the props. I would have thought there would be a bit of mess as those props look intact. I reckon they were going for the "flew through the jet wash and now it's in a flat spin heading out to sea"

Probably, they have shown themselves to be utterly shameless. I genuinely wonder just how much their Russian people actually buy into it. Depressingly, I think quite a lot do.
Russia: there is no evidence that our plane crashed into your Drone.

USA: Here it is.

Russia: No, that video has obviously been doctored. And we deny it just like poisoning Litvenenko, Salisbury, bringing down MH17, and invading Ukraine because you also did not produce any evidence. 🤔

We will now proceed to go down 5000 feet under the sea to retrieve the drone and copy any data retrieved and tech of the drone. 🤔

In other news, a tragic accident has occurred at the FSB headquarters in Rostov-on-Don. Where an accidental electrical fault has accidentally ignited some fuel tanks, leading to a small fire. This was easily extinguished by brave patriots after very few deaths and only limited destruction of the building.

Seems a bit daft risking a jet for a drone, pretty poor trade off.
These drones are serious business. I dont know how they work but reportedly they can identify concentrations of vehicles hundreds of kilometres away. So they are an essential military intelligence tool for Ukraine. The Russian denial makes it another internatonal PR disaster for them though, so I'm not certain they'll do a repeat.

And... stop the clock, jets incoming. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling in the way Britain offering western tanks opened the floodgates. Even Italy (with Putin loving Berlusconi in the cabinet) has made extremely positive noises about supplying jets.

And Finnish membership of NATO seems a done deal now, so Putin will soon have gifted Russians an extra 1,300 or so kilometres of border with the Satanists. Mission accomplished.

This goes with what Russian telegram channels have been saying: low on Artillery shells, depletion of manpower and the build up of Ukraine's reserves for a counter attack. What the Russians have been doing is digging in, which will make a Ukrainian offensive very bloody.

We will now proceed to go down 5000 feet under the sea to retrieve the drone and copy any data retrieved and tech of the drone. 🤔

You silly Westerner dog.

The Moskva has been waiting for this drone for months now! What a cunning plan by uncle Vladimir.

Latest posts